- Best answers
Hold the Flag
Important: To install, copy your native folder, rename it to 'Hold_the_flag' and extract the downloaded zip into it.
'Hold the Flag' is a game mode I remember from CoD2. This mod adds nothing but this new mode.
- Two teams, respawn rules similar to TDM.
- There's one flag on the map. It is spawned at a random position in the beginning.
- Both teams have to try to capture it.
- The team that can keep it for a certain time (90 seconds by default) scores.
- After a team scores the flag is respawned at a random position on the map.
- When the flag holder dies, the countdown is stopped and reset to 0.
I wrote this mode today and could only test it on my home pc. If someone decides to host it and has problems with it, tell me.
The mod is currently running on the server of the Illustrious Rocketeer Corps. Hopefully enough people will populate it.
The source is also available: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1937
All changes are market with ###HTF_begin### / ###HTF_end###.
Free to use without having to ask for permission, but give me credit, please.