[M] Native compatible Admin Tools. V1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello! I'm Lageb from Russian M&B clan Vaeringjar. We use your admin tools on our game servers. But recently, faced with the problem. We want to put a new scenes on the servers, but they have some things that work only through editing the modular system. And since when compiling the module files are replaced, your admin tools becomes inoperative and is replaced by other files too. But it is very convenient to use your creation, and therefore on behalf of the entire clan ask you scripts and triggers, or files of a modular system by which your admin tools work to combine the interesting things, that are embedded in the scenes, and your admin tools.

I hope we find a common language and you'll help us. Thank you for reading my letter and thank you in advance.
I apologize for my English language skills, I had to resort to using Google translator.

Nice mod Vince and thanks. I have been using it on my tdm server for quite a few months now .I just have one glitch and it is probaly my bad , but mabey you could straighten me out  . It seems anybody that has admin side
installed from any server that comes on gets the full pallet of poll options on maps and if they poll anything but native , like say custom scene 3 (that I have nothing specail on ), it crashes the server and kicks everybody .  Is this normal  or have I done my sett up wrong . My only obvious solution is to dissallow map polling and I would rather not do that . Anyway thanks again for your work .Aside from this it has been a very functional and workable tool .

Hey guys, Vincenzo Admin's Tools have a system to balance the score,
If i set_team_point_limit 10
When the score goes to 5 x 5, this done and change the map.

Without Vincenzo, if i set_team_point_limit 10
When the socre goes to 5 x 5, the map still don't change, and this gonna down only when one team mark 10 points.

I like this, to make the score to first team make 10 win, but I love Vincenzo, Someone know how can I still use Vincenzo, and edit this to normal score?
Thank You! I'm waiting ;D

Hi, been using your lovely admin tools for a while so first off, thank you very much ^^.

We were looking at possibly hosting a Fight and Defend server but it seems the auto team swap (at the ends of rounds) doesn't work with this game type. Would it be possible for you to add support for this at all?

Also it would be nice to be able to select a number of rounds in-between the changing sides. With shorter rounds in battle or siege it can be a little frustrating having to pick your equipment every 5 minutes or so.

In any case though, thanks for the great addition to Warband!

Leshane said:
Hi guyz. Did anyone try the tool on Warband 1.142? Does it work properly?
Vincenzo said:
It seems to work fine for me, both server and client.

Please; Re-install the mod both on your server and on the computers of all your admins and it should work as before.

Cheers, Vince.
It works fine.

Trevty said:
I don't know.  However, Madmin, another admin tool that is both open source and highly configurable should be updated.
Stop spamming my topic with your mod. thanks.

Trevty said:
Vincenzo said:
Stop spamming my topic with your mod. thanks.
it isn't my mod.  You would see that if you actually clicked the link.

You consider one post spam? Trevty has been helping people figure  things out for the past couple pages. Then, when he says one thing about Madmin (Which isn't his mod) to help someone, you make an overly aggresive post. Bravo.

would really love to do this.  anyone whos got an idea please let me know!!

run a server on linux, and I dont think I could use madmin with their python support...plus Im already used to this one :smile:)

Trevty said:
You can use Python in Linux.  The only problem would be compiling, since it's a .bat script.  Really, you could compile it on a Windows computer and just move it over to the server.

So Vince won't yell at me:
/spam

can you flesh that out?

not sure i understand;...load the python files in my windows computer than whatever those create, put in my linux server?

Back
Top Bottom