[M] Native compatible Admin Tools. V1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a way I can make these tools act independtly of native (on single player)? It's admin toys are present in my SP game and it's kind of a pain when my enemies are wielding such items...  as you can probably imagine.

Btw, tools are great Vincenzo! It's an awesome goodie for the community!

Sorry for late reply, was away this week.

Admin talk key change;
Hmm I could look into making it a configurable button but don't know for sure if I can, not high on my priority list sorry.

Reset problems;
Hmm what? I think reset just exactly does that; It resets all stats and money, and resets maptime and so on. what are you missing?

Single player problems;

I will try to disable all toys for single player, but I can't have different weapon stats for single/multi player, it is possible that some single player people carry for instance the banhammer or sword of war with upgraded stats, but I can't fix that. Because you can't add items to native without adding them to the clients aswell.

I will try to put in all the suggestions stated here. Also I have some more in the pipeline;

Upcomming features:
- Option to disable stats
- Option to auto kick players on a set ping limit.
- Class limits, configurable by percentage, for instance you can set that only 40% of each team can go archer.
- Recoded the Conquest game mode. Read more about that one here:

Conquest 2.0
- Conquest now properly works with tickets, each team gets a amount and their value is dropping.
- When your team owns more flags then the other, then the enemy team will have their tickets dropping much faster.
- You can only spawn near friendly flags. It is randomly selected at which flag you will  spawn.
- If your team has no flags you cannot spawn. Also your tickets will run out rapidly.
- If your team has no flags and no alive players, then it is a default win for the other team.
- If you kill someone then the enemy tickets will drop by one.
- If the enemy is captering your base flag; Then that is broadcasted to all players.
- There is spawning in waves, each 30 seconds a wave of new enemy's will spawn.
- You can control how much chance there is people spawn at specific flags by adding more or less entry points near them.
- Recoded the whole flag detection code to stop it from raping server CPU.

If you have problems with single player, how about copying your native module and renaming it "Native: Single Player" then installing the admin tools over your regular native.

And Saint Lithium raised the holy ban hammer on high,saying, 'O Lord, bless this thy holy ban hammer, that with thou mayst smash thine enemies to tiny bits in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin.

That is nice^^

No Vincenzo, reset isn't working, it just restart the round keeping everything. It erases only positive k/d ratio. Can it be something wrong from us rahter than the tool?

Very nice! NOPs using it on our servers.

Was wanting to put it in my mod NOPs Killer Training Grounds, may I??

I have found the reset works for TDM but not CTF.

As Lor Dric says so do we use it on NOP_Server_TDM and we're really satisfied with the result. Haven't had anytime to thank you for the mod though, so I'll do it now: THANKS! THANK YOU REALLY MUCH :grin:

Would it be possible to change the amount of TKs one can do when playing TDM? Even though it's nice to see how effective it is on teamkillers so is it kind of sad that it sometimes backfire on a player that accidentaly teamkills enough times (a players that plays for hours on one server will most likely teamkill enough times, especially if it's on a small map like Arena).

Or is there any way for a admin to remove the temp ban, without the need to restarting the server. The company we hire our servers from only list perma banned players on their site.

Nice work, its verygood. I Like it. But one question: i used it in a mod where also added (many) new maps. Can i release it together with your admin tool? i cant uninstall it from the folder, as i used your custom scenes you added, so is it allowed that i publish my mod?

Just get a clean native and splice in your new maps.
Then if you want to use admin tools as well you just install it like normal.

That beats trying to remove the admin mod.

Hello I followed the tutorial to reappoint maps , the probleme it is that their name does not change in lists of the server. How can it be done? thank you

Hi,
I have problem with force_default_armor, I set it, but armors are still normal and everybody can buy what they want. Why it isnt work?

Back
Top Bottom