[M] Multiplayer Bonus

Users who are viewing this thread

I am sorry. I do not know your mod at all. Do you want my sources to see if it can help you in any way?

Yomgui said:
I am sorry. I do not know your mod at all. Do you want my sources to see if it can help you in any way?
There is no need to be sorry :razz: You did not know about my mod :eek: Then you and me had the exact same idea :lol: I would love to use the gametype in my mod and I am really happy that you offered your source files to me, but the computer that have my source files crashed, but they will come in handy later. I did not actually add a new game type. I just did everything manualy :razz:

It was not me that came up whit the gametype on my mod tho. It was my friend, Peton.

hey, i love it, but how can we use zhogi empire or the "russians"? they dont appear in the faction choices...

hey i'm playing this mod with my clanmates and is a lot of fun.
i have just a little problem playing survival mod --> all i see is a lot of blue fog while my mates don't have . it eems only survival mode have this bug ,  any suggestion to fix this ? (warband fresh install) thanks

Normally, you should indeed have fog in survival mod, this is to make the game more difficult. Your friends might not see it because their computer is not good enough to render it. But, if you think the fog is strange, look at my screenshots and tell me if this is different.

Back
Top Bottom