MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

Which option would make you most eager to play on M&G servers?

• New scenes, built with period Romanesque architecture

Votes: 620 45.0%
  • Another faction, such as Greek, Parthian, or other

Votes: 807 58.6%
  • More players on the servers

Votes: 478 34.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Whural said:
but will u do so that u can choose class spartan???
You could make a spartan class, but they are not very different from other greek warriors except for the extraordinary military discipline which you can't depict in m&b since the players themselves decide when to fight and when to run.

Sylke said:
Whural said:
but will u do so that u can choose class spartan???
You could make a spartan class, but they are not very different from other greek warriors except for the extraordinary military discipline which you can't depict in m&b since the players themselves decide when to fight and when to run.

But it is possible to add an extra class. So you can have like normal greek warriors with good armor medium attack and like a spartan class with like extra damage and really low armor.

Sylke said:
Ratman said:
anyone for spartacus? :?:
1. Greeks/Macedon
2. Parthia
3. Carthage
4. Germanic tribes
5. Dacia
6. Scythia
7. Iberian tribes
8. Caledonians/Picts
9. Spartacus' Rebel Army
10. Ptolemaic Egypt

Fixed  :wink:

btw thx :smile:

RaT :twisted:

Ziller said:
Another faction why not China i see others a lot but not China? just a thought.

Why not? Well, they never fought Rome and weren't even in the same theatre; although I think they knew about each other the Chinese were politically insignificant to the goings on in the Mediterranean world. This pretty much rules them out of this mod  :smile:

DanAngleland said:
Ziller said:
Another faction why not China i see others a lot but not China? just a thought.

Why not? Well, they never fought Rome and weren't even in the same theatre; although I think they knew about each other the Chinese were politically insignificant to the goings on in the Mediterranean world. This pretty much rules them out of this mod  :smile:
i agree was a thought tho  :smile:

Yet china contributed to the fall of the Roman empire, by Negative trade. (Romans trading metals for silk) This also contributed to the inflation that ensued. Thus the economic system of the whole empire ****ed up.

I'm getting banned from the server because people don't like my name: Caliph_Abd_Al_Malik? People telling me to go back to Africa, and I get banned? I'm not even black...  :roll:

Veraxus5 said:
I'm getting banned from the server because people don't like my name: Caliph_Abd_Al_Malik? People telling me to go back to Africa, and I get banned? I'm not even black...  :roll:
maybe they think you are terrorist,cause every muslim is terrorist and you will blow their server up :mrgreen:

kuauik said:
Veraxus5 said:
maybe they think you are terrorist,cause every muslim is terrorist and you will blow their server up :mrgreen:
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom