Users who are viewing this thread

Madmin 0.6 BETA released
-Added Banhammer settings
-Added anonymous admin messages
-Added Player Browser
-Added Auto-Temp Bans
-Added Auto-kicking for teamwounding
-Added Taunts
-Added healing players (under player browser)
-Fixed bug preventing the player selection screen from updating for non-admins making a poll
-Various small bugfixes

Here's a new version of Madmin--complete with new tools and goodies! Also, the download now includes three folders: one containing just the madmin python files (follow the installation instructions for these), a folder with a full Native+Madmin module system (plus some bonus random maps), and a folder containing Native+Madmin-compiled text files.

MadocComadrin said:
Madmin 0.6 BETA released
-Added Banhammer settings
-Added anonymous admin messages
-Added Player Browser
-Added Auto-Temp Bans
-Added Auto-kicking for teamwounding
-Added Taunts
-Added healing players (under player browser)
-Fixed bug preventing the player selection screen from updating for non-admins making a poll
-Various small bugfixes

Here's a new version of Madmin--complete with new tools and goodies! Also, the download now includes three folders: one containing just the madmin python files (follow the installation instructions for these), a folder with a full Native+Madmin module system (plus some bonus random maps), and a folder containing Native+Madmin-compiled text files.
Yay!

Aye, *most* of the things should be compatible with WFaS already, so it shouldn't be too hard to port.

@ikillu: You'll want to follow the installation instructions using the files in the "Madmin Files Only" folder. That should handle most if not all of it.

I think I followed the instructions correctly and tried a few fixes I saw from reading in this thread, but my problem persists.

I got it installed, on both my server and my client. The ESC menu has the new things on it, and when I press i it says "You will spawn with admin armor next life" or w/e. But nothing happens when I try ANYTHING.

k doesn't work to respawn, ; doesn't give ban hammer, o doesn't force push, kick/ban do nothing etc.  :sad:

Any thoughts?  :???:

MadocComadrin said:
Whoops, sorry there. I skipped right to the problem. Hmmm. Did you accidentally add yourself to the non-privileged list?

Nope. Is there a list I should add myself to or should logging in with the admin password work?

Hey, could you reverse the whole thing about irresponsible admins?
Something like... put their unique id's here if you want them to have administrator rights

My problem is that if you put a specific ID, the person can just change it and use all the admin stuff again. :/

I installed this mod on the server. In compile error there was one warning: local variable never used: cf_admin_validity_check

But other then that compiled without errors. But when someone who has admin joins the server he has only native admin options but auto things like messages work ok.

Or could it be because server is 1.134?

EDIT: Somebody said that it doesn't need to be installed cllient side, but it has to be. Now I see additional options but I am not sure if everything works I will test more tomorow.

I know that, that only admins will need to install the admin mod, but first Corey said that not even them would need if I understood him right :smile:.

But now I am not sure if all the functions are working, so we will do some more tests.

Thanks

There are...multiple...ways at the moment. The easiest way right now is to find the mission template trigger and simply add a (eq,0, 1), to the conditions. I'll have to make sure next update to add in turn-offs in the config file.

Hi guys

i tryed everything  to input it to my wfas module, what am i doing wrong please tell me :razz:
Code:
from module_constants import *
from ID_factions import *
from header_items import  *
from header_operations import *
from header_triggers import *
from madmin_utils import *
addMadminItems(items)
####################################################################################################################
#  Each item record contains the following fields:
#  1) Item id: used for referencing items in other files.
#     The prefix itm_ is automatically added before each item id.
#  2) Item name. Name of item as it'll appear in inventory window
#  3) List of meshes.  Each mesh record is a tuple containing the following fields:
#    3.1) Mesh name.
#    3.2) Modifier bits that this mesh matches.
#     Note that the first mesh record is the default.

from header_mission_templates import *
from ID_meshes import *
from ID_strings import *
import string
addMadminPresentations(presentations)
####################################################################################################################
#  Each presentation record contains the following fields:
#  1) Presentation id: used for referencing presentations in other files. The prefix prsnt_ is automatically added before each presentation id.
#  2) Presentation flags. See header_presentations.py for a list of available flags
#  3) Presentation background mesh: See module_meshes.py for a list of available background meshes
#  4) Triggers: Simple triggers that are associated with the presentation

from header_common import *
from header_animations import *
from header_sounds import *
from header_music import *
from header_items import *
addMadminTriggers(mission_templates)
#   Each mission-template is a tuple that contains the following fields:
#  1) Mission-template id (string): used for referencing mission-templates in other files.
#     The prefix mt_ is automatically added before each mission-template id
#
#  2) Mission-template flags (int): See header_mission-templates.py for a list of available flags
#  3) Mission-type(int): Which mission types this mission template matches.
#     For mission-types to be used with the default party-meeting system,
#     this should be 'charge' or 'charge_with_ally' otherwise must be -1.
#     
#  4) Mission description text (string).
#  5) List of spawn records (list): Each spawn record is a tuple that contains the following fields:
#    5.1) entry-no: Troops spawned from this spawn record will use this entry
#    5.2) spawn flags.
#    5.3) alter flags. which equipment will be overriden
#    5.4) ai flags.
#    5.5) Number of troops to spawn.
#    5.6) list of equipment to add to troops spawned from here (maximum 8).
#  6) List of triggers (list).
#     See module_triggers.py for infomation about triggers.
#
#  Please note that mission templates is work in progress and can be changed in the future versions.
# 
#pilgrim_disguise = [itm_pilgrim_hood,itm_pilgrim_disguise

from header_common import *
from header_parties import *
from header_skills import *
from header_items import *
from header_terrain_types import *
from header_music import *
from header_presentations import *
from ID_animations import *
addMadminScripts(scripts)
# scripts is a list of script records.
# Each script record contns the following two fields:
# 1) Script id: The prefix "script_" will be inserted when referencing scripts.
# 2) Operation block: This must be a valid operation block. See header_operations.py for reference.

scripts = [

#script_game_start:
  # This script is called when a new game is started
  # INPUT: none
  ("game_start",
   [

Unfortunately, the WFaS port hasn't been released yet. Either way, the "from madmin_whatever import*" and "addMadminWhatever" should be at the very end of the file.

Back
Top Bottom