MP Oriental Kengeki 1.5 Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toasticuss

Sergeant

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2454

This is an awesome samurai/ninja/shogun/angry farmers mod that was originally based on Yuias's Kengeki 0.95 MP mod. At first I just redid it and did enough to get it working with multiplayer but with the help of the modding community I was able to completely remake the mod and, in some cases, enhance it.

Factions are as follows, Khergit Zipang, Shogunate, Shinobi, Samurai Rebels, and Angry Farmers.

Features -

• Custom Animations
  • Custom Sounds
  • Custom UI
  • Custom Maps
  • Bot Limit is 500 per team
  • Blood Mod
  • Epic Weapons
  • Flaming Katana

The bot limit is up to 1000 so now there can be epic bot battles.  Also, one of the main improvements made from the original is that BOTS ARE NOT UNGODLY ACCURATE WITH BOWS!!!!!

All items that are in multiplayer are in single player as well.

Bot paths have been made for most of the original Kengeki maps. There is one NEW map.

As I said before, credit of this mod goes to a whole pile of people: Yuias, Ian, Scott, Cruger, apsod, Somebody, Woyo-sensei, Neil_v, Hulk Hogan, Tale Worlds, Notepad ++, Morghs Tools, Junior Mints, Root Beer, Internet, insultgenerator.com, John Lennon, Tale Worlds Forums, Da Bears, Da Bulls, Jesus Christ, George Lucas, Coca Cola, real Ninjas around the world, 5hr power energy drinks, sleep, keyboards, a mouse, my mother, and your mother too.

Please post any bugs problems you find.

More maps and items will come with more releases have fun!  :wink:

Kengeki_1.5_US is our dedicated server

Some pictures for you guys

Downloaded it right away, played it against a bot and it was awesome. Bad stuff started when a human player joined and all awesome melee fights disappeared to make way for tanks and bowmen. Highest tier armor prevents the target from dying, unless you use firearms on him. :neutral:

That said, the accuracy of ranged weapons might be a tad too high (except for the firearm, big enough reticule).

Servitor said:
Downloaded it right away, played it against a bot and it was awesome. Bad stuff started when a human player joined and all awesome melee fights disappeared to make way for tanks and bowmen. Highest tier armor prevents the target from dying, unless you use firearms on him. :neutral:

That said, the accuracy of ranged weapons might be a tad too high (except for the firearm, big enough reticule).

Can you give me some specifics on which troops you think were over powered?

dia151 said:
Does this have single player like native so i would only need to edit equipment of troops or not even that

Native troops with native items, the only thing changed is Kengeki merchandise.

I realy like the animations of the mod , they are so smooth way better then native. I gives combat a different feel , not so static. I'd suggest you perfect them  and release them as OSP and the size of the torso when you put on a samurai armor looks so thin incomparison to his head and native characters , a small thing you can fix for the rest realy great job  :grin:

Pretty awesome, very creative, especially animations, never seen before in Warband.

You can actually do some real faints now and combat does not look repetitive.

The thing I don't get is whats up with small and huge camels??? Is this a comedy mod?

EDIT: I think that is only for one class that contains everything

Also, is there a way to control new different attacks and blocks or it is random? Sometimes when I do left to right block it will apply new block but not always.

Toasticuss said:
Servitor said:

Can you give me some specifics on which troops you think were over powered?
I might. Often the servers are empty though (sadly).

Whereas the Accuracy is concerned, I would say a -1 decrease in all bows would be a great way to start, and not as hard to do as changing the WP of every troop. Secondly, I don't know if the 0 damage hits I keep getting on high tier armours is a result of their high values or just the animations allowing for a lower speed modifier.

Wow! Is this mod like the Tenchu games??  :shock:
If it is then ima rape it :razz:

PS: I cant find the server for Kengeki :sad: Its not in server list, i keep refreshing but not there? Is it offline or something?

I must say after playing this mod for a while now i am very impressed, i spent hours playing as a samurai against hordes of zombies and it never got boring, kudos to you sir  :grin:.

Much of everything in Kengeki is taken from other mods such as Onin no Ran without permission. A shame that mods can get away with wholesale stealing of content.  :roll:

Shik said:
Much of everything in Kengeki is taken from other mods such as Onin no Ran without permission. A shame that mods can get away with wholesale stealing of content.  :roll:

And also there are people who, by generalizing things, stir up a mess. If you want to accuse say what exactly is taken because I was just now watching you tube videos of Onin no Ran and don't see similarity. Animations are stiff, I did not see same armor/clothes, sounds are different. What is taken?

From a quick look in the .brf files, I can tell you that:
Almost every weapon from the kanabo to the tantos to the yaris in w-samurai-set.brf is stolen from Onin no Ran. In addition, numerous armors such as the Sohei monk armor and the straw hat are stolen from Onin no Ran. Ron Losey from http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/board,42.0.html is the original author of the weapon textures and models.
In the animation files, new_rifle and new_rifle_crouch are taken from the 1866 mod, as well as the reloadmusketnew animation. These animations were originally made by Dain Ironfoot for The Peninsular War mod, and also used with permission by the 1866 mod. However, Kengeki has neither credited nor sought the permission of the original authors.

Stealing resources from other mods without permission and credit is a disgrace. I have not bothered to list all of the stolen meshes and textures, for to do so would take far too long, as it's obvious to me that Kengeki simply lifted every single model and texture from Onin no Ran and other mods.

Shik said:
From a quick look in the .brf files, I can tell you that:
Almost every weapon from the kanabo to the tantos to the yaris in w-samurai-set.brf is stolen from Onin no Ran. In addition, numerous armors such as the Sohei monk armor and the straw hat are stolen from Onin no Ran. Ron Losey from http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/board,42.0.html is the original author of the weapon textures and models.
In the animation files, new_rifle and new_rifle_crouch are taken from the 1866 mod, as well as the reloadmusketnew animation. These animations were originally made by Dain Ironfoot for The Peninsular War mod, and also used with permission by the 1866 mod. However, Kengeki has neither credited nor sought the permission of the original authors.

Stealing resources from other mods without permission and credit is a disgrace. I have not bothered to list all of the stolen meshes and textures, for to do so would take far too long, as it's obvious to me that Kengeki simply lifted every single model and texture from Onin no Ran and other mods.

That is just low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom