[M] Hunt Mod - Version 1.31 Released! - For Warband 1.131

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm going to put a non-dedicated Hunt Mod server on Saturday next week (15.12), if I get enough players. Server will be on from 6:00pm to 9:00pm(GMT +2). So, who would be willing to join? :smile:

Hello everybody :grin:
I want to say that in fact there is one small update. You won't find there any awesome features. The idea was just to make Hunt more stable and playable
I translated the changes using Google
So: what is there now with good intentions, I'm not going to spread, because it is a set of assorted features, albeit cool, but rather unsystematic, unbalanced, unfinished and do all that. Simply put, unplayable. But when he saw that, in parallel with all sorts of gameplay nedonovshestvami there so much more, I thought, "Hey, after all it would not hurt the original and without all these new pieces. Why it gathering dust there for me, somewhere where people are forced to play in the version under 1,131? " Including transfer to the latest version (now that the latest build of the second hunter was aimed at version 1.143), correction of many bugs (eg, invisible checkboxes in the admin menu or the red of the error message when fired), it is quite stable working squats and then some .

So, I did a couple of days allocated to bringing all this ugliness in more or less adequate state ruthlessly cutting out all the unnecessary, guided by the principle: "A minimum of gameplay, maximum stability."

If the details:

Migrating to the current version of Warband (1.153)
Correction of the major bugs (Remained disgusting bug in the menu accession to the server, I confess, but do not want to do that. Moreover, he is not too critical.)
Added the ability to squat key (C)
Like, there are some new uniform items from the hunters, but in any little
Some of shamanism with Particle (smoke and rain). They were to be, as I have written here in the comments to the code that I wrote then, "more compelling." Apparently, they have become thicker and stronger.
Small additions to the sounds of ambient music
The new soundtrack. Hand was raised to clean up, yes, I think that no one should be offended. I think he's great. At the very least, much more atmospheric than the original (although the original compositions saved)
A slightly modified design (actually slightly)
Here you can download it http://bit.ly/15dNFg0
Soon, on the 9th of May we shall run a dedicated server with this version of Hunt on it (Germany)

My warmest condolences. Is this the point where you turned into some unbearable beastly creatures? Roaming the nights, claws out, feasting on rotting corpses,  whatever trash bin you could come over, or those little kids lost in the dark and dreary forest...

Unblessed your long lost souls.

Yet again I concur. This mod, surprisingly, shows off one of the more unexpected strengths of this mod: It's beautiful lighting capabilities. What a terrible pleasure it was fighting off the beasts, with only a few scarce sources of light by tocrhes, and sometimes not even that.

I think the fog should be removed completely, because it's not synced at all. Every player sees different thickness of fog at the same time and when it gets really thick it annoys players, darkness is good and random fog isn't needed. It would be also great if a dropped torch would burn and illuminate the surroundings. My clan tried this mod out a few months ago and this is their feedback.

If some modder (maybe even some Russian modder : D ) could update this to 1.158 and remove the fog, it would be really great. :razz: I'd wish to see it back and alive like in the old days. : /

Back
Top Bottom