[M] Hunt Mod - Version 1.31 Released! - For Warband 1.131

Users who are viewing this thread

Basically hosting a dedicated server based in The Netherlands. The server is called AE_Huntmod (No password).

It will mostly be online in the evenings (not permanently seeing its hosted locally) but it's open for anyone to join who has been missing this mod.

As Shema mentioned above ^ we have a teamspeak channel you can hop onto if you feel like teaming up with others.

Great work, will join! :p

Also, if anyone is getting the script warnings, download this over the previous Hunt mod text file.

http://www.2shared.com/document/8zVJu2YK/scripts.html

Seems to be a great mod, thought I haven't had any real experience with it.
No one seems to play, or maybe I'm just missing the time slot.

Froto_the_Loc said:
Seems to be a great mod, thought I haven't had any real experience with it.
No one seems to play, or maybe I'm just missing the time slot.

Servers come and go, the mod isn't as popular as it was back in 2010, although I bet a sizable amount of people would still want to play it.

I love this mod, used to play it some time ago when it was very popular, it was very fun, then I stopped and had a brake and when I downloaded it again it lost it's popularity. I'd like to play it again :sad: This mod could also use an update to remove those errors and let the torch burn when it's dropped on the ground.

There was a group on this afternoon. Germans. I join, and we all hole up on a battlement. We win the round and one guy goes to shoot another, end of round tks aint a big deal, so I shoot a guy and thats that. It must have certainly upset him because he and his goonies proceeded to attempt to tk every round afterward.

Seems like a great community.

Does anyone know if Yoshi disallows other people to create "unofficial" patches?

if anyone is interested: I'm going to set up a Hunt server this friday and play it with some people of my clan. If you want to join us you're invited to do so, but if you only ****ing around, I'll ban you.

The server will be up in the evening at around 20:00 GMT +1 and will be called 1er_Gren_Hunt

Is there any input on how well this works with 1.143 or the latest update? I'd really like to try this one out.

Back
Top Bottom