[M] Hunt Mod - Version 1.31 Released! - For Warband 1.131

Users who are viewing this thread

i dont believe people dont play this, because this is the best mod ever made! This has suspense! This mod should be up there with Mount & Musket! I hope one day this mod is continued whether it's in Warband, Fire & Sword, or any other sequels. This is genius work please let me know when there is a group going to play this! Email me or something! :cool:

The reason is because its getting old fast. Its fun to play but eventually it will be too much of the same. But clearly this mod has potential. Really hope as well someone continues it in some way.  :razz:

Superfab said:
You're right it's always the same... but the same is the best mod evaaaaaaaaa.

Damn straight! Chess is always the same too... for some reason I've become bored a lot faster with all the elaborate mods with plenty of stuff, whereas this simple mod based on asymetrical gameplay (basically melee and stealth vs range and numbers) has given me countless hours of enjoyment.

King Harkinian said:
Superfab said:
You're right it's always the same... but the same is the best mod evaaaaaaaaa.

Damn straight! Chess is always the same too... for some reason I've become bored a lot faster with all the elaborate mods with plenty of stuff, whereas this simple mod based on asymetrical gameplay (basically melee and stealth vs range and numbers) has given me countless hours of enjoyment.

Chess has more options then this mod.  :razz: But this has potential.

Uh hey sorry to disturb but I downloaded the 1st link, went throught the install wizard, saved it in a new folder called Hunt but when i pressed Finish there was nothing in the folder, is there anything I can do aboot this?

I have the Steam version, and i save the mod in a folder called Hunt here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules but when I install it through the wizard it dont work.

I also have the Steam version (Even though I bought the disk..  :???:). What worked well for me:

Get the Warband CD-key from Steam version. Activate the downloadable demo version. Not sure if that would also work if you don't have a disk.

gokiller said:
Question,

How do i get rid of the script warnings? i looked for a link but that one didn't work... (gamefront)

Someone got another one?

Here is the file you need:
http://www.2shared.com/document/8zVJu2YK/scripts.html

Hello,

i cant download it. Everytime i start the download, it loads not more than some mb around 20 or 40mb and dont end it?!
Anyone with the same problem?!

Other Question: Did the mod also run with bots?!

Bronko40 said:
Hello,
i cant download it. Everytime i start the download, it loads not more than some mb around 20 or 40mb and dont end it?!
Anyone with the same problem?!
That sounds more like a problem with your internet than with the download or with repository, which is notoriously slow.
Other Question: Did the mod also run with bots?!
Yes, it has no AI mesh which makes it work surprisingly well. Since enemies hide around corners and jump out at you.

can i use the mesh for one of the werewolfs head and mix it with another mesh in my native? its for personal uses only and i will not distribute it please?

thanks, allgud if not ill delete it if thats the case.

Back
Top Bottom