That's right. Hunt mod is ready for you to get your grubby little hands on.
If you want to run your own server just download the module and then please download this small info pack and read the README. It contains some info and a sample command file:
Server Info Pack
If you have any problems then please post them here on go onto the IRC channel and find me there. I'll see what I can do. Great thanks to everyone who contributed: Ursca, Weren, Gutekfiutek, Dain, Highelf, Faradon and all the IRC crew for their testing. Thanks to Benedict for the hosting. Hope you have great fun playing it!
After a series of wolf attacks in remote towns and villages, teams of huntsmen have been hired to deal with the menace. Unbeknownst to the hunters, these are no ordinary wolves...
A multiplayer mod for Warband.
Version 1.31 changelog
* Fixed Skybox crash bug
* Fixed gun fire error message bug
* Weather bug shouldn't be so bad
Version 1.3 changelog
* Much darker nights
* Torches for hunters
* Weather and Time of Day that changes per map
* Fixed Jumphowling, Water death in Dungeon and a couple other bugs
* IRC channel can broadcast messages to server
* A couple other tweaks.
Version 1.2 changelog
* Fall damage disabled.
* 3 new maps
* Randomised beasts
* A new hat for Hunters
* Howling regenerates a beast's health
* A new mode - Hunting Party (similar to battle)
* Unequal autobalance
* Some slight rebalancing
* New game mode - Hunt
* New environments courtesy of Gutekfiutek
* New music courtesy of Pagan
* Two factions, the Beasts and the Hunters
* Specially designed maps
* A mini-map 'sniffing' feature for beasts, activated by pressing backspace.
* Howling and taunting, activated by pressing 'o'
The name of the game is simple:
There are two teams, beasts and hunters. Hunters must rely on ranged weapons, and the beasts only have melee weapons. Beasts hunt hunters, hunters hunt beasts. The beasts can use "backspace" to sniff the surroundings, showing a minimap with all the other beasts and hunters. Both teams can taunt or howl with "o". Howling for beasts regenerates health.
Which also tiles nicely with the Khazad-dûm one.
You can get it by copying this into your sig: