[M] Finland at WW2

Users who are viewing this thread

For in-game artillery, I recommend talking to Bite Me, over at the Mount and Musket area, they have cannons in the mod, so you might be able to use that as a like....inspiration.

Is there a single player?

lol...and in-game artillery is already done so no nead unless FAW adds in tanks there will be a use for AT guns then we might be able to use it. And i think you made a mistake putting in a bazooka b4 tanks because i can see everyone using a bazooka and bunny hopping. IF you dont know what bunny hoping is its when someone jumps up and down and shoots randomly. Its affective because its hard to shoot the guy and he has a bazooka and grenades so he can kill you easily. It wouldnt happen in real war though because idk anyone who can jump up and down in a war and not have the back fire hit your face. But there is also a flaw in the bunny hoping with machinew guns or a sniper. Im just saying with a rifleman it would be hard.

I have also heared of people putting in a online campaign. Maybe you can do that someday and make it kind of like battleground europe exept its eastern front. And BGE didnt have bots but it would be cool.

....sorry this is kinda off topic  :grin:

Tormidal said:
Well then. Why dont the assault rifles like....have fully automatic? I hate burst fire....

read the mutha f*#king thread before you mutha f#*king post

tannerisbeast23 said:
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD A MOD? :cry: :cry:

You download it from the given link, then extract the folder, (In this case it would be called Finland at WW2) And extract it to your Module directory (C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules) Start up the game, at the opening launcher, at "Current Module:" Change it in the dropbox from "Native" To the mod name, again, Finland at WW2.

For steam: Click the download link, then extract the folder to My computer => C drive => Program files => Steam =>SteamApps => common => mountblade warband =>Modules.
Then this.
Tormidal said:
Start up the game, at the opening launcher, at "Current Module:" Change it in the dropbox from "Native" To the mod name, again, Finland at WW2.

Adviser said:
For steam: Click the download link, then extract the folder to My computer => C drive => Program files => Steam =>SteamApps => common => mountblade warband =>Modules.
Then this.
Tormidal said:
Start up the game, at the opening launcher, at "Current Module:" Change it in the dropbox from "Native" To the mod name, again, Finland at WW2.

Thanks. I don't know how to do it with Steam, as I don't use it. >.>

well just saying if a guy has a bazooka and a submg (from one that he picks up) and he just starts bunny hopping he can become very deadly.

Back
Top Bottom