[M] Empires of Faith (ex-Caravan Raiders)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, why my all wealth is lost after re-spawning?

And Khurasan's religion is Islam and it's my home province but my religion is Tengriism and Lamic Buddhism. Why?

(By the way, great mod :wink: )

Sorry -- not everything is made clear in the instructions!

Also, why my all wealth is lost after re-spawning?

You had your preferences set to take 10,000 gold from your store at the start of each round.

And Khurasan's religion is Islam and it's my home province but my religion is Tengriism and Lamic Buddhism. Why?

Khurasan has been conquered by the khanate. When you take a home province, you receive the religion of the occupying faction. I can reset your home province so you can choose again, if you like.

(By the way, great mod )

Thanks!

When i click "Change Home Province", It says Choose your home province 13.Khazaria-Great Khaganate-Tengriism and Lamic Buddhism
                                                                                                                      14.Khurasan-Great Khaganate-Sunni Islam

I want to choose 14, but as you know I can't. Could you please make it 14 for me?

Also there is so much attacking lag, I mean when you click to attack, after 2-3 seconds your char attacks. Can you fix this please?

Thank you.

Khurasan is a Sunni province, but when you choose a province you become part of the ruling class -- ie, the majority religion of the khaganate. That's not perfectly clear, I realize, so I'll fix it at some point.

I mean when you click to attack, after 2-3 seconds your char attacks. Can you fix this please?

That's almost certainly a server issue. But -- to fix this or any bug, I will usually need a lot more information.

In this case, I would need to know...

1) Are you playing on a server or hosting the game on your own?
2) What is your ping?
3) If you're not on a server, what game mode are you hosting?

1) Also, i upgraded my land, 2000 renown was needed. And i had 3200. After i upgraded my land, my renown decreased. Is it normal?

2) If I select the 1st or 2nd faction in game, what would be the difference between them?

3) After the map restart, I cannot do anything. For example, when i press esc, nothing happens, etc. So I have to exit the game from task manager. Can you fix this please?

You spend renown to upgrade.

I've never encountered the lag bug before, and I don't really have sufficient info to fix it from that. I would have to see it myself. But I'll keep an eye out.

Also, I'm not going to make any bug fixes in the mod scripts (as opposed to the website) for some time, because I'm in the middle of a large update. But I'll keep an eye out for the esc issue after the map restart. I appreciate that.

I did not experience this bug. Bugs that I cannot reproduce, I cannot fix.

So I know as many details as possible...

1) What exactly do you mean by, "the map restart"? You are playing, the game comes to an end, and you enter a new map?

2) What mode were you playing?

3) What map you were playing?

4) What were the circumstances when the game ended? Is there any chance you had the menu open when the game ended? (This is my one working theory as to why esc might be disabled).

Just an update -- there are some memory issues that may be causing Wulfric's lag issue. I'll restart the server shortly, which may fix some other bugs.

I never knew of this mod until now, seems very interesting. I am most definitely giving it a go.

Thanks for your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom