[M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

• Thread starter Someone_forgotten
  • Start date

ElvenPath asks what gameplay addition would fit in well? Go on and choose an option or suggest your

• Backflip and sideflips

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Invincibility

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Dodge action via rolling on the floor

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Stealth killlll

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • Invision

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Deities (Please Explain)

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Invasion

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, RGL ERROR: get_object failed for mesh: 0, and why can't I see any messages?

EDIT I: When the game crash the background sounds don't stop for about half a minute either.

Don't mind the bugs for now. Thanks for reporting them. They will be fixed, and I will add a compass for the people who are getting lost in the forest:grin: And Thanks for playing and sorry for the little big high pingies^^

I really loved it, though my ping made it unplayable (not cos of crappy server, someone was stealing my internet). Althoguh the admin never let a good map on, he kept changing it to native maps, which was kinda wierd.

Yeah, the drow deathmatch was great. I really got a chance to act like a drow! (Cheating and interfering in other people's duels...) But the rain made me crazy!

Bite Me said:
I really loved it, though my ping made it unplayable (not cos of crappy server, someone was stealing my internet). Althoguh the admin never let a good map on, he kept changing it to native maps, which was kinda wierd.

We were like lets try the native maps:razz: Anyway We played like 5 hours now. And I closed the server now I'm going to sleep lol:grin: I have to shut the pc:p good night everybody that was fun there. The most epic thing was we were 4 hiding in grass :grin::grin: and a drow guy just came amidst us lol Then we all get up and he was like WTF! and there was great ffing at that moment and he pwnt 4 of us lol:grin:

Edit:grin: deathmatch thingy:grin: lol
asdasdasdasdasdasdasdas.jpg

Please everybody make comments about your own pings according to where you are and don't forget to say where you're joining the server from and your game performance and graphic setting and your pc configurations please. good night

Yes. Sp is much better. there are levitations much better crouching. swimming. diving. stealth killing. climbing. but its impossible to implement these in multiplayer. and thats why it sucks. But I'm happy that nobody is disappointed ^^

Wow - just tested this...
Impressive mod! And fun, too!

Thanks to the mod team for your undoubtedly hard, dedicated work!
Looking forward to any further versions!

I think this one will shine.  :smile:

cheers!

p.s.: Runs smoothly with Adorno's "Ambient Soundtrack" and the "Realistic Colors 1.22" mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom