[M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

• Thread starter Someone_forgotten
  • Start date

ElvenPath asks what gameplay addition would fit in well? Go on and choose an option or suggest your

• Backflip and sideflips

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Invincibility

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Dodge action via rolling on the floor

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Stealth killlll

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • Invision

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Deities (Please Explain)

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Invasion

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job Benrir :grin: You are getting close to beat Geren :razz: If you continue like this, I'm sure you'll get the top :razz:

lolfyq.jpg

Whoops :grin: Sometimes sneaking behind a foe doesn't work:grin:

The left one could use lightsaber.. just kidding :smile:. Great new animations you got there and the water plants. The blade on the darker one looks fake though. Too bad my computer always chrashes me with mods :sad: so when this comes out I can play like 5 mins and then restart Warband.

About that fake look. When raining, game shaders suck. Every weapon looks **** like that one. Sorry about that. Anyway. We may cancel the multiplayer beta release. Multiplayer Modding Sucks. There are too many limitations. We had many hard times preparing it and nothing turned out like what we had wanted. crouch, levitation, sneak kill, swimming, climbing. Also there is a great limitation in sending datas to server. Which killed it actually. I'm afraid if there is something to be released its going to have the same gamemodes as native. And that would suck we don't want that. We will decide what to do really soon. I will let you guys know.

Benrir. why do you want to kill any of these guys. I love them all.

I'm uploading it right now. I'm gonna release the multiplayer beta in a half hour or earlier.

It's quite cool, I like the crouch animation, rain and the massive trees.

However as I played, I believe during the second map(the one played during the day) I recieved an error and were unable to see the chat and reports of fallen team members etc.

This is how it looked:

SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1740: Invalid Agent ID: -1; LINE NO: 15:
At Mission Template mst_multiplayer_bt trigger no: 11 consequences
etc. etc.

YAY! :grin: Downloading right away!

P.S: Well I wouldn't kill any of them, it was more why I should kill Artemis when I shouldn't kill Drizzt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom