[M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

• Thread starter Someone_forgotten
  • Start date

ElvenPath asks what gameplay addition would fit in well? Go on and choose an option or suggest your

• Backflip and sideflips

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Invincibility

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Dodge action via rolling on the floor

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Stealth killlll

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • Invision

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Deities (Please Explain)

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Invasion

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the forgotten realms books (At least some of them.). In those the drow always use these small dart shooting crossbows. They are usualy dipped in some kind of poison, and if I remember correctly the most common poison makes you fall asleep.

Lord Benrir said:
Read the forgotten realms books (At least some of them.). In those the drow always use these small dart shooting crossbows. They are usualy dipped in some kind of poison, and if I remember correctly the most common poison makes you fall asleep.

That's true^^

It may be...forgotten realms is a D&D's universe isn't it? as a lot of people i made my experiences with this game and i liked what i seen, even tough I've never played it much...so I guess it shouldn't be impossible for me to like forgotten realms' romances :smile:

Holy cows, I just seen I'm in the special thanks...don't actually know why, but anyway thank you :smile:

:smile: I type the names of everyone who keeping the thread going and keeping heat heating. So thanks :razz: You also should realise that the sorting changes from time to time :razz:

Kazzan said:
Nice stances, finally the crouching is in game, is it fully working?
Yes fully working. thanks :smile:

dark_blade said:
as long as this mod has ten towns and Mithril Hall I support it.

Why wouldn't you support it unless it doesn't have ten towns and mithril hall? :smile:

trueten said:
I thought that's your "Schindler's list"  :lol:

What the hell was that mean :razz: I made a search on dictionary, result; 
family name; Oskar Schindler (1908-1974), German businessman and member of the Nazi party who saved the lives of many Jewish people during World War II
:?: :?: :razz:

QuailLover said:
Just saw the new screeneis, it looks quite awesome. I love that helmet for some reason.
<3^^

Join the club :wink:

A question: Will crouching be initiated by a key, or is it a part of a weapon animation?

Ibanez said:
Lord Benrir said:

That's true^^

How many books are there? ...and do they have many pages?  :wink:

:oops: Didn't notice it was book based...

There are so many books. Wrote by different authors. I only Interested on R.A. Salvatore's books. I read The Dark Elf Trilogy, The Icewind Dale Trilogy, Legacy of the Drow, Paths of Darkness, The Hunter's Blades Trilogy, Transitions first book and The Sellswords first book. Not many pages. They are changing from 300 to 400. I checked my books for you :razz:

Crouching is fully implemented. It's toggled by a key. And it's not part of any other animation. Combat is as much awesome as when you're standing or running. But the only different thing is you don't make sound and move a little bit slow. :smile: It meets every expectation from a crouch.
can't wait to test it with a pikewall :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom