[M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

• Thread starter Someone_forgotten
  • Start date

ElvenPath asks what gameplay addition would fit in well? Go on and choose an option or suggest your

• Backflip and sideflips

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Invincibility

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Dodge action via rolling on the floor

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Stealth killlll

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • Invision

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Deities (Please Explain)

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Invasion

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need any help with making dialouges in the module system  gimme a shout cos I'm bored.
Edit:
Hopefully this will work.

It needs more work but if you want it you can have it.

Thank you guys. I really hate writing dialogs. I will think about that.

Kolba said:
Well, very nice looking mod :razz:.

Sneaking behind the enemy, killing without noticed by others

How will you implement this feature?

It is quite easy my friend. :smile: Nearly same what i did in Double Dealer Mod.

Yesterday my harddrive broken. And I lost everything. Thank god, I was sent the mod to Lord Raider. And he sent me back after I recover my laptop. But source gone, but do not worry. I have rebuilt it up. Anyway, I have lost my ballista codes. :sad: Kolba, I have a memory that I have sent it to you. Am I right? :sad:

Anyway, I have lost my ballista codes.  Kolba, I have a memory that I have sent it to you. Am I right?

Yes, you are right. I'm PM'ing you at the moment :razz:.

Do you need any help? I can't model items or texture, but I can do some scripting.

Kolba said:
Anyway, I have lost my ballista codes.  Kolba, I have a memory that I have sent it to you. Am I right?

Yes, you are right. I'm PM'ing you at the moment :razz:.

Do you need any help? I can't model items or texture, but I can do some scripting.

Thanks. Yes we need help. But you should really contact me from msn messenger.

Lord Raider and Nemeruis are both working on dark elvish items like swords, mounts. Armor already done. When they showed me the armor, it made me orgasm.

Notice; Dark Elves will mount on big wolves with swords. Powerful deathly wolves which can kill a man with only assaulting.

Lord Raider said:

Outskirts of Meisterwerk, Lich blades're ready to extirpate elves :smile:

That looks absolutely awesome.
That image alone made sure I'm gonna play it when it's released.

you like lotr you know the elves 2handed sword you should try make one of them i love them so much...

UC1373.jpg

Here is some picture to help but its your decsion i just suggesting ... nice work so far can't wait fo release.

pentagathus said:
So what exactly is the basic plotline for this?

Its about a guy who must find banana jam and then sets out on a perilfull journey to the free city of jambigrad. There they must cross the volga river, but the dark elves have set up positions along the riverbank.

No, seriously? i have no idea, but i'd like to find out.

The scabbard of that blade is not very logical. That weird pointy thing close to the hilt would block it from entering further into the scabbard.

Sorry guys, i fell over 4 meters and my right foot is nearly broken. I'm unable to walk by myself. Sorry for not responding so long....

hunterman52 said:
you like lotr you know the elves 2handed sword you should try make one of them i love them so much...

http://www.kormax.com/images/UC1373.jpg

Here is some picture to help but its your decsion i just suggesting ... nice work so far can't wait fo release.

No stuff from lotr. We are trying to create a different atmosphere.

pentagathus said:

Invasion of the wood elf city Meisterwerk by dark elves and their summons lich blades. We are alone a heir of our kind. And trying to protect our city and regain our stolen crystals.

Kazzan said:
pentagathus said:

Its about a guy who must find banana jam and then sets out on a perilfull journey to the free city of jambigrad. There they must cross the volga river, but the dark elves have set up positions along the riverbank.

No, seriously? i have no idea, but i'd like to find out.

:lol:

Servitor said:
The scabbard of that blade is not very logical. That weird pointy thing close to the hilt would block it from entering further into the scabbard.

I'm afraid you are very right. But since our modeller Lord Raider's fibroids of his right hand tear apart when playing bass guitar, we couldn't done much. Still, he is very close to finishing Treepalace model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom