[M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

• Thread starter Someone_forgotten
  • Start date

ElvenPath asks what gameplay addition would fit in well? Go on and choose an option or suggest your

• Backflip and sideflips

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Invincibility

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Dodge action via rolling on the floor

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Stealth killlll

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • Invision

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Deities (Please Explain)

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Invasion

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*His body stirs again to speak before returning to his usual hibernation*
Would it be possible to make this mod like regular native sp? (ofc with tons of nice features)

Also, just bought Books 1-3 of the War of the Spider Queen books :3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IBANEZ PLEASE COME BACK!!!!  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was unaware you could reclaim a deleted account.
Either way, no one will be able to edit the threads op anymore then?

Damn, and it looked so good, seemed the only mod which changed the default scenes, more dark and mystical places where to fight.

John Xenir said:
Damn, and it looked so good, seemed the only mod which changed the default scenes, more dark and mystical places where to fight.
There's still mp, but no servers hosting (at least to my knowledge)

Mp was fun though, silly surface elves don't like our drow hand crossbows

There's only the Underdark if that's what you mean by mystical place...
Anyway, the server files are in the first post, if anyone wants to host it's always possible.
By the way, don't give up hope yet, EP has died a lot but always revived when Ibanez felt like it.
So maybe in the distant future, there will be another release of EP.

Regards

Well whatever the cause, i do hope things will get sorted for Ibanez and ofc that he may return some day. Its a shame to lose a good modder like him.

True, I had in mind underdark. But I really would like to see such caves also in single player and hopefully more 'hideout' like areas.

But kinda strange, he made last post not even a month ago, he was quite optimistic and then blackout, no word about, I suddenly a deleted account, no real info if this is still going on, it's on hold or it's dead.

Damn, because those screens in the gallery were great and I hoped to see in game in the future.

Well, when he briefly told me development stopped he did seem optimistic as well,
so when studies and work or whatever slow down a bit, EP might get back on track.
it's just, he didn't do everything for nothing I hope. Most of the checklist for the
next version was already finished... But anyway, I'm making false assumings here.
We can only hope for the best.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom