[M] EjAN Mod (New maps, items and features for Multiplayer Warband)

Currently viewing this thread:

EjAN

Recruit
Best answers
Update: 16 new maps, integrated Admin Mod by Selnix

(Has changed Admin Mod, has added possibility to dress all players as cowboys with pistols, black knights, Arabs, Asian, and other....)

Hello. Given mod, as much as possible diversifies a gameplay, its most important thing isn't obligatory for download to other players, it is enough to have of it only to the administrator of the server.

This mod install in folder Native, and not adds new models, becouse all new items is in original game, but many items are hidden, but I activated them. Players can buy exclusive items - only if at them is established given mod.

Mod adds 16 new maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Battle. Allows the administrator to distribute to all players new armors and weapons (Black knights, samurai, pistols....)

Sorry my very bad english 

Download link: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2301

Install mod in Native folder (Mount&Blade Warband/Modules/Native)

Scrins:

apsod

Master Knight
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Thought about making something similar, but now it is already made :razz: Nice :smile:

JabdiMelborn

ciauz^^
Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
...Hi EjAN, if i install it on NATIVE folder, may have some sort of conflict whit other MOD or some change on single play mode...?

ciauz^^,
Jab

EjAN

Recruit
Best answers
At me with it all is normal, but you just in case - make a backup copy of folder Native.

Veraxus5

Banned
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
Your avatar creates a strong desire within me to walk into a room filled with down syndrome children and proceed to beat the living **** out of all of them...

tyrannicide

Knight
Best answers
EjAN,

It would be nice if you could keep a track of your mod's version (incrementing the version when you make changes and telling what the latest version is in this topic's first post -- and added bonus would be to write changelogs, id est, what changed from one version to another).
All these things make writing the list easier.

Thanks in advance.

neviu

Recruit
WB
Best answers
awesome.
can you just explain me how to get these maps working on my server that other peeps can dl the maps?

Edit.

Server anouncements that you can admin talk dont work.

Edit.

People can still buy stuff in other slots if i select the armor and stuff.

This is realy a great mod!

add more custom classes AWESOME!