[M] Crusader Admin Tool [1.4.0] [NO SUPPORT!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I am at the moment busy with my clan and my reallife( it's summer :razz: ). I will also include more armor sets in the next version.
I can't set a date for the new version. But sorry for the delay.

In case you're back from Summer Vacation already - could you please update the CAT? Friends use it but I can'T seem to get it working (Warband always crashes, I do see the loaded screen where I can choose SP, MP, Options and stuff for like a fraction of  a second though).

I looked at the YouTube video and all the stuff you can do.... One word - AWESOME :grin: keep up the great work :grin:

well thats depressing, anyone know of an admin mod that has tiers for NW? be nice not to allow all the cmds and toys, rather give some admins in NW only kick and ban privileges .

Hey,

I am working on a news screen.

AE27AD33397F223C72237817ECD0E985EC439B43

That's a screenshot of it. I took the ENL news for testing it.

It would be nice if some guys can tell me their opinion and improvements for my news screen.[/spoiler]

greetings

Hey,

sorry for the big delay.

I will release the new version soon. I am at the moment not at home and can't work on it.

But here is a small list with features:

- Bully a player. ----> Player will fall down from the sky
- Bully all players. ----> All players will fall down from the sky
- The duel armor equipment has been changed. ----> Stats reduced
- The black admin armor has now the highes armor stats.
- In the playerlist is before every name a ,,-" so you can also ban nonames without any problems  :wink:
- If you press h as an admin you activate the fly mode. That feature is not very stable and not recommend to use. It can cause a connection lost.
- The admintool works now also with Windows XP
- Everything updated to 1.153
- Amount of the armor events increased from 6 up to 42
- Improved the blacklist.
- Added a news page with all update news.(Everytime up-to-date)
- Admins with the admin level high can now also equip and spawn items.

Mapping features:

- Teleport doors
- Moving archery targets ----> more infos later
- You can make winchs that are just useable for admins. You can set them at mapping by var nr.
If the var1 number is 1 it has just an effect if an admin use that winch. If the var1 number is empty or 0 everyone can use it.

That are just features until now.
Sorry it isn't very much but I've not more ideas.

Sorry for my english. I hope it wasn't too hard to understand.

I will not make it open source...

The reasons are simple..

1. I never started formating my scripts.
2. If I make it open source the blacklist would be useless.
3. If you want to use some kind of stuff ask me via PM.
4. It is hard to read.. unless formating or not. I wasn't so familiar with the module system when I started working on CAT.

btw. The version check could be not aviable in the next few days. Please keep it in your mind.

sorry for my english.

Why when im install this Admin Tool (unpack all files from nativer.rar to my native game folder) my game when start is crashing? Im have windows XP and have game version 1.153.

Hello Gotha,
The only good reason not to make this awesomness Open Source is #2, from my point of view. Non existing readability is a pain in the ass but that shouldn't keep you from realising this.
1. One could easily remove your blacklist with a good knowledge of the module system
2. What do you think abusers will do when they get blacklisted? They get another admin tool and continue bullying players
3. Your scripts would be VERY helpfull to a lot of us!
Please think again about realising this :smile:
greetings

http://www.s354017072.online.de/Webinterface/veri/CAT1.4.rar
Sorry for the delay.
I hope you like it.  :wink:

The version is perhaps not 100% stable.

OP download link isn't yet up-to-date.

KR_Phantom[V] said:
how can I use native compatible teleport doors and moving archery targets?

and thx for 1.40 version!

Hey more infos after CAT 1.4.1.
I will release it after the 1.155 WB patch.

Perhaps I will also realese new features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom