[M] Champions of Calradia

Users who are viewing this thread

I would advise against getting a ****ton of characters.
I would first make 6 champions, then make sure that they are done and complete (and balanced). Before adding anymore champions.
Which in my opinion means; more items, skills, levelling, perhaps mana bar?

As for champion's and buying, I would make 3 free per X amount of time, then make another 3 free instead. This way people can still get to play as all champions, but have to buy one if they want to be sure that they can play the guy at all times. (A bit like the bloodline system)

Note: This is just what I would do, just dropping it out as a possible idea, not an enforcement. :O

MaHuD said:
I would advise against getting a ****ton of characters.
I would first make 6 champions, then make sure that they are done and complete (and balanced). Before adding anymore champions.
Which in my opinion means; more items, skills, levelling, perhaps mana bar?

As for champion's and buying, I would make 3 free per X amount of time, then make another 3 free instead. This way people can still get to play as all champions, but have to buy one if they want to be sure that they can play the guy at all times. (A bit like the bloodline system)

Note: This is just what I would do, just dropping it out as a possible idea, not an enforcement. :O
Just look at the start of LoL, they also started with a small sellection of champions, when they got them balanced they started making new ones.

What about a macemen class that knocks people down, say on his fourth successive hit? (Unless blocked ofc)
Low armour, medium speed and a passive to earn extra gold on kills. (Blunt = unconcious = slave = profit)

Hey guys, if youre up for a session of playing but you can't com in, please check this topic.
Im organizing a playing session so we can play with some players at the same time, since that is the goal of the mod.
Greetings and hope to see u!

The original NordInvasion Team is proud to announce our new mod
hu6b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom