[M] BNL EYW - Multiplayer (V0.22 released!)

Users who are viewing this thread

BNL-Eighty Years of War Multiplayer

headerjl.png

We are proud to present to you, the multiplayer open beta for the BNL-Eighty Years of War module! This module came with a lot of hard work and we are glad to see that we found ourselves to Warband, at last. This is still an open beta for multiplayer, so this WILL NOT HAVE SINGLE-PLAYER in the module, ONLY MULTIPLAYER! Single-Player will be added in future version releases.

We released this to give the fans and supporters a little preview of what we currently have and what they can expect in the future versions of this mod for both Mount&Blade and Mount&Blade: Warband. We cannot give any guarantees about a release date of both of them. It's when it's done.

This open beta is aimed to hear the suggestions from the community, and to track down bugs in the multiplayer version. Also we aim to provide you some content of this modding project. You all waited so long for some new content, so we are happy to announce it to you all!

So if you spot any bugs, then please report them here. If you want to run the mod, then please contact Jezze or post here so I can send you the needed server files.

If you have any other questions that are not answered here, then please see our FAQ & Guide topic.

Download the latest version from here; http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,158711.0.html

Current version: 0.22

Features:

• New multiplayer maps
  • New realistic items, armors, weapons etc.
  • New sounds for the environment
  • Graphical Enhance, taller grass by Lucke189
  • New troops and factions
  • You can get in a crouching position (not working in 0.2)
  • Drowning!
  • Bots have random armour and weapons
  • New animations
  • Random weather system

WIP Features:

• More multiplayer maps, with AImesh
  • More items
  • A new gamemode
  • And of couse many more...

Screenshots

mb4w.jpg

mb6t.jpg

mb7en.jpg

mb80.jpg

mb9n.jpg

mb10j0.jpg

mb12.jpg

mb3h.jpg

mb50.jpg

mb11n.jpg

mb130.jpg

mb14.jpg

mb15d.jpg

mb1v.jpg

mb160.jpg

You can view the listed bugs in the Bug reporting topic.

See the full changelog in the Readme file in the Modules folder.

Hey !

My name's greg and I have been a M&B player for a few months. I have once downloaded BNL but I was dissapointed to see that Lille (Rijsel) my city was not in the game (it had a big castle and was a huge commercial place at the time). So I stopped playing.

But I just saw your message and wanted to try it out, just in case there would be changes.

If you want, I am willing to test the game.

Greg
[email protected]

keorn said:
Hey !

My name's greg and I have been a M&B player for a few months. I have once downloaded BNL but I was dissapointed to see that Lille (Rijsel) my city was not in the game (it had a big castle and was a huge commercial place at the time). So I stopped playing.

But I just saw your message and wanted to try it out, just in case there would be changes.

If you want, I am willing to test the game.

Greg
[email protected]

You would be welcome to :wink:. This beta test only has multiplayer at the moment. So no world map or whatsoever.

Jezze said:
Some screenshots added;

100516280-4.jpg

100515142-4.jpg

100515326-4.jpg

100514885-4.jpg
I think I see a bug..
Looks like the Frisians were powning Spain. That's not even possible..

:razz:  :mrgreen:

On the suggestion of Verbeek, it would be a good idea to come around a certain time to play with all people, and not the complete day. Else you play with on person at a time at the server. You can enter the server all time of the day at least.

Set time;

Friday 9th of July, 19.00 GMT +2*, (20.00 in Benelux) at the OLL_Clan_Server_EU

* = 1 Hour extra because of Summer Time

AWdeV said:
That's a pity. We have a nations' cup match at 20:00. And one at 21:30.  :???:

Ah, **** yes. Completely forgot about that. Ok, I think we can make 2 times, and you can come the one that is most suitable for you.

Friday 9th of July, 13.00 GMT +2*, (15.00 in Benelux) at the OLL_Clan_Server_EU
Friday 9th of July, 18.00 GMT +2*, (20.00 in Benelux) at the OLL_Clan_Server_EU

* = 1 Hour extra because of Summer Time

Perfect  :grin: . I will post a list with features and things the testers should pay attention to soon. And give some more screenshots :wink:.

EDIT: The files are begin uploaded to the server as I speak. Also the download version is uploading too.

Some points beta testers should consider;

- How is the distribution of the items with the troops? Should it be more varied, more types of weapons etc.?
- Are the items balanced with their strength and price?
- Are the muskets powerful enough, or should they be nerfed, or increased in damage?
- Are all items working correctly with each other?
- Is the new scene working properly? Do you spawn at the right places, etc.

If you would pay note to these, I would be very happy :wink:. Any other bug/issue/something to note is also welcome.

Back
Top Bottom