M&B with Fire and Sword English language pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Hjidskalf

Recruit
Recently bought M&B with Fire and Sword on a trip to poland and it's great fun.  The problem is, that the language can not be changed from polish and the key can't be used for steam activation. So I was searching for the english language files and wanted to replace them, but couldn't find any. So I wanted to ask, if there is a better solution or if somebody knows where to find the english files.

It would appear you purchased the earlier edition of the game that was only released in Eastern Europe. It doesn't have as many features as the 'full' internationally released version and does not include English language files.

From the stickied WFaS Q&A:
Captain Lust said:
Q: Is it the same game that was released in Eastern Europe?
A: Quote from Mikail Yazbeck: "It was actually released twice over there. The most recent release is this new version of the game that’s been made in the Warband engine(which we’ve since polished even more for the international release). And the first release was inside of the Mount & Blade 1 engine and was released in between M&B 1 and M&B:Warband, but only in Eastern Europe. That older version of course didn’t have all the features that this version has, but was demanded enough for us(and by us I mean Sich Studios/Snowberry along with TaleWorlds) to want to remake it using the Warband engine and bring to an international audience."

Back
Top Bottom