M&B Warband - How to create a mod on 1.174 with ModS 1.171 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

C0RENTINUS

Hello guys,

I found the tutorial wich explains how to create a module with Python and Warband's module system, however it seems to be too old. I'm on Windows 10, with Warband 1.174 and the last module by TaleWorlds. Please, someone can explain me how to create a module ?

When I follow the steps of this tutorial ( https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html ), it seems to be outdated. Someone can explain me all steps I have to follow on WINDOWS 10, with Warband 1.174 and Module System 1.171 ?

Please :'(

Solution
This tutorial might be old but is still valid. You can follow it step by step and create the same way your module. The only difference is that on Windows 10 you mustn't use the ; semicolon before the C:\Python27 command. In the guide he highlights the using of the semicolon.
This tutorial might be old but is still valid. You can follow it step by step and create the same way your module. The only difference is that on Windows 10 you mustn't use the ; semicolon before the C:\Python27 command. In the guide he highlights the using of the semicolon.

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom