m&b warband empires of faith mod problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

battle_born

Recruit
well when the games is loading this message appears (rgl error get_object failed for texture:rattan) then another message appears: (mount&blade warband :mb_warband.exe application error the instruction at "0x00295ad7" referenced memory at "0x0584684c".the memory could not be "read". click on ok to terminate the program) any help?

I'm not sure I fully understood that last message (since erased), but you need to download the game legally and pay for a serial key to play the mod. I think what you mentioned is a trial version.

yeah as i said in an earlier post which was erased (i dont know why) when i download it from this site i cant run it because when i run it it says that i cannot run it in 32bit windows only in 64bit so i downloaded from another site called brothersoft but it was version 1.134

I erased the earlier post because I thought you were talking about a site for illegal downloads -- my bad. The mod does have to be run on 1.153, however, so if you can't get an official 1.153 exe to work, I can't do much about that. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom