M&B Warband Beta version 0.801 is released

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find the roots of the differentiated function and check if they are maximums
or minimums(bingo) of the original function. Needs moar differentiating.

Sorry guys, I thought I was being downloaded 0.802 but I stupidly changed 801 by 802 to the name instead of on the link... My apology  :oops:

How is slicing onions different from slicing anything else? I want to know so that I am able to imagine the punishment in graphic detail.

You cry when you cut onions. Except, we shall not be crying, he shall.

And Archer, make him dig with his bare hands. Through gravel.

Aemilius said:
How is slicing onions different from slicing anything else? I want to know so that I am able to imagine the punishment in graphic detail.

'cause you cry when slicing onions. It may be punishment, but is still sad to see someone lose their manhood.

ninja'd, I like my interpretation more however

Well except Chuck Norris.

Speaking of Mr Norris, where has he been lately?

He's here ---->              <---- , Don't you see him? Darn, he put on "only skilled guys can see me" mod  :mrgreen:

Mabons said:
Well except Chuck Norris.

Speaking of Mr Norris, where has he been lately?

Can't access a server, can't see Chuck Norris. Following the pattern, we're saying good bye in another thread.

We're down on our luck recently, let's remember the good old days.

The good old days?

You mean whenever someone got killed we scream "OVERPOWERED" and we end up with something completely different from M&B except from extremely core aspects? Might as well call this M&B2  :neutral:

Urist said:

I tried that. How the **** do you find the roots of something that has an x term / x term?

Added:
New couching system          Great
New animations                        Very bad
Polearms and similar news Bad

longbow93 said:
New animations                        Very bad

whilst they are a little wonky atm, you can see what they are supposed to be-  and imo when they are fixed they will be far better than the old ones.

Mabons said:
Urist said:

I tried that. How the **** do you find the roots of something that has an x term / x term?
Check if the X terms can be reduced. If not, raise the denominator up and multiply it to the numerator X, while setting the original denominator term to the power of -1.

Speaking of complicated math, what math class is this? :razz:

Thank you for true custom battles. This has a lot of potential. Can we get a "own hero" option, instead of the predetermined ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom