M&B Warband Beta version 0.800 is released

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm crashing all the time with this error message:

Cedric Ferguson said:
Oh yea! Everyone is crashing! Oh wait.... :sad:

error4.jpg
I can ignore it but it comes back after several seconds.
At the moment the game is unplayable for me.

It's great to see my suggestion on couched lances implemented (the x button thingy).
OTOH it may just be a coincidence, it was a while ago I suggested that...

Serdar said on the bug tracker that playing with edit mode enabled helps you avoid crashes.

You can enable it on the launcher, under the "Game" tab.

Also, single player keeps getting more and more beautiful.

Everything is new and shiny and Vaegirs got helmets? Can't wait to get to play this patch, seems pretty awsum.  :smile:

Great job Taleworlds.

Meister_Eder said:

Cedric Ferguson said:

error4.jpg

Unfortunately I'm getting this error as well.  I ignore it and sometimes it repeats within seconds, sometimes it lets me play for a few minutes.  After a few times of pressing ignore the process just terminates!

I see that the couched lance can only stay down for 5 seconds.  I would prefer no time limit at all.  Have no problems pressing X to activate.

Otherwise I'm very happy with this patch.  The layout and artwork are great.  Also as a multi-screen user I'm very pleased that the HUD and menu is no longer stretched across 3 screens but is now nicely centred on the centre monitor :smile:  Thanks very much devs - it seems you guys have us multi-screen guys in mind as it says "multi-monitor mode enabled" when I start the game up.

EDIT: I'll try the edit mode suggestion - yep seems to solve the error coming up.

Yeah, go ahead, it worked from me.

I had Edit Mode enabled all along (it was there from 0.720), and haven't had a single crash.

How has no one mentioned the spear changes yet? They're great! Spear + Shield is actually viable in close melee now!

And I'm in the credits! Before Scipio too!

Nate said:
How has no one mentioned the spear changes yet? They're great! Spear + Shield is actually viable in close melee now!

Yes!  I don't know what they did, but spear thrusts are somehow way more dangerous than before, especially 2h but also 1h.  Very awesome.

Although, the chamber positions could use some tweaking.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,100897.30.html

Also, Devs, thank you for the configurable 1st person horse camera!!

Meister_Eder said:

Cedric Ferguson said:

error4.jpg

Same error here.  Posted it as a bug.  I'll try the edit mode suggestion, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom