MB Totale Altro [M&B][Sub-mod] 1866 Western Mod - For a few years more

Users who are viewing this thread

...Nuovo progetto realizzato da @Antonis , che aggiunge un sacco di miglioramenti alla vecchia ma unica mod per il primo M&B:...

Media
***WARNING*** Large Images; I've already resized them, but not to a point that they are small and invisible!

g948jalhhp8y4lpzg.jpg

2egbpx37f1nr331zg.jpg
x7ey6vi67hc5aq7zg.jpg

e1g0i205c1x03wjzg.jpg
kre7gwqkwgn6norzg.jpg

abo6v3kkdz3cscnzg.jpg

x1objnkk3ivwe81zg.jpg
op25wmw5gxdutpxzg.jpg

fx78fxiu08mr4uxzg.jpg
27740vlccni2y43zg.jpg

6ykz4jody4v4b70zg.jpg

j6e5ri5kmy8cx1qzg.jpg
5mahm12ee5hut5mzg.jpg
eipsetktirg46r6zg.jpg

c0m0k63s4ox8peyzg.jpg

18c7kz4g3qb633zzg.jpg

5wf8069yunshr7uzg.jpg
japcgupq8hzgrpnzg.jpg

nacktad4m0066f3zg.jpg

k8an71czl5kkw86zg.jpg
dq2k0cph47a2b1dzg.jpg

aqqy121tsf70a87zg.jpg

569va3m80ky205vzg.jpg

53lwsq4jg9bs9a9zg.jpg

9bbfephnfep9j3lzg.jpg

ak2ta55x9ai2npnzg.jpg

1t9i2p11915x3lozg.jpg

8chs5o8c6zkkpyfzg.jpg

aatafewy4ds44s8zg.jpg

Download Links
MEGA

ciauz^^,
Jab

Last edited:
Sono un grande fan di questa mod, tanto che l'ho tradotta.
Vorrei sapere (non ho dato che una rapida letta e non l'ho notato magari) se le quest sono state fixate o completate, perché diverse erano interrotte.
Grazie.

Scusa perche il mio italiano e male. :grin:
No, le missioni non sono fisse, perche non ho accesso al sistema del modulo. Io contattato l'autore per un sistema di moduli per questa sub-mod, ma nessuna risposta ancora.
Grazie.

I am sorry to write in English. It is easier, but if there's a problem, I can go back to my broken Italian.
Now, you need to launch the sub-mod with the Iron Launcher provided. The original Mount and Blade didn't support custom fonts by default.
:grin:

I am sorry to write in English. It is easier, but if there's a problem, I can go back to my broken Italian.
Now, you need to launch the sub-mod with the Iron Launcher provided. The original Mount and Blade didn't support custom fonts by default.
:grin:

Thx, now it work.
Keep in touch with us if yellowmosquito give an answer, I remember that he said he left all the material freely for anyone who wanted to develop something, I hope he answers in order to complete the quests or make improvements.

Well, with the Module System everything is easier and possible. Finishing the quests are a priority, but I would like to do more for this great mod.

Well, with the Module System everything is easier and possible. Finishing the quests are a priority, but I would like to do more for this great mod.

I agree with you and wish the best to your work, I've dreamed to see someone that do what you're doing.
I've applied the italian translation, works fine, but can you tell me the names of .csv files that you've edited? I see that there's some new objects.

Grazie! :smile:
I didn't edit any csv files, but I have added new items; sadly, just by the text files, as much as I wanted to add them properly. You can find the new items after them itm_cartridges_bolts_useless entry, in the itemkinds text file.

Ah, yes. Sorry about that. It was a pack of sounds I found, with more realistic horse sounds, but I forgot to lower their volume with audacity. Every time I think of doing it and always I keep forgetting.

By the way the looking of this mod is gorgeus, 1866 comes to a new life and we should thank you for that.
Maybe a little advice, fonts are good but too small, I suggest a point or two more (I'm playing with a 24" video).

Thank you, but actually, no need to thank me. I don't mean that as a false modesty, but how it is. This was my personal module, the way I play the mod. I didn't develop the module for anyone but yours truly. I just wanted to share my view of this great original mod, such as it was. :smile:

As for the font, I also play on a 24'' monitor, but I guess tastes may differ. You can regulate it according to your personal preference, though, very easily. Go into the Module Data folder of the sub-mod, open the file named FONT_DATA with the text editor of your choice(I use N++, but you can use Notepad, Wordpad, anything you want) and play with the font_size value. Keep in mind that the bigger the number, the smaller the font. The sub-mod uses 65, if I am not mistaken. You can put something like 60 or 55 and test. It is save-game compatible, the change.

I use this, along other techniques:
Decrease the volume of big spikes in your audio. To decrease the volume of an audio selection in Audacity, click ‘Effects’ from the top menu, then select ‘Amplify’ and choose a db value (generally we choose around -2db to reduce the volume of a section).

It's just one of the ways to do it. You can make the whole track, not just one part of it. :grin:

I use this, along other techniques:
Decrease the volume of big spikes in your audio. To decrease the volume of an audio selection in Audacity, click ‘Effects’ from the top menu, then select ‘Amplify’ and choose a db value (generally we choose around -2db to reduce the volume of a section).

It's just one of the ways to do it. You can make the whole track, not just one part of it. :grin:

Ok, got it thx.
There's a way to set the same level to all the files at once ?

If I am not mistaken, Audacity supports editing multiple files at once. Just import the audio files and apply the edit to all. I haven't really searched it, but a quick Googling might hod the answer.

Back
Top Bottom