OSP 2D Art [M&B] Scarabae Texture Pack v.2.9 (Updated 04.08.09)

Users who are viewing this thread

Septa Scarabae

Knight at Arms
Scarabae Texture Pack v.2.9 contains game ready textures. All of these textures are in *.dds format and are labelled according to their Native texture. Some of the older textures from v.2.4.7 and v.1.1.0 have been removed.

Notice to Mod Makers: This file contains an assortment of textures for use with Mount & Blade. All of the textures provided can be used freely in any Mount & Blade modification. This includes both using them on an as-is basis and editing them to your heart's content. Please give credit.

Scarabae Texture Pack v.2.9 (Game Ready Edition, 60.4MB)

Assorted Textures: (81)
-: 81 Game Ready Textures

Known Issues:
-:

Download:
-: Scarabae Texture Pack v.2.9 (04.08.09)

Old Downloads:
-: Scarabae Texture Pack v.2.4.7 (01.25.0:cool:
-: Scarabae Texture Pack v.1.1.0 (02.07.07)

-: Elemental Weaponry Inquiry
-: Translucent Objects Information
-: Native Scale Armor Add-On
-: Arena Mod Add-On
-: Mount & Blade Tutorial: Creating New Items
-: Fleshing Out Mount & Blade Lore
-: Mount & Blade - Old Versions
-: M&B Modification - Launcher Logos
-: Ye Olde Zendar
-: Banner Templates
-: Arena Expansion Mod
-: Great Helm Add-On

Screenshots:

stoned-dude said:
what a gesture, sad to hear you're losing interest though, as I've been quite fascinated by your texture work

Thanks, mate. I haven't played Mount & Blade much since v.0.80x. If I end up working on more textures, I'll add them to the pack in whatever form they may end up in. Life has just been quite busy lately and most of the textures I planned to finish have sat and gathered dust. I figure that is reason enough to take a break. Hopefully they are useful to someone out there, I was pretty happy with how the studded leather turned out.

Just a heads up, if the files aren't downloadable, it is because Calradia.com will be going down in the coming weeks. It likely wont be coming back up, but I'll try and host the files elsewhere. Information on this can be found here:
-: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,20978.msg451514.html#msg451514

Download re-hosted, compliments of Janus and the M&B Repository. And just to give an example of how some of the textures can be used:

Since the screenshot download is offline, if anyone wants to see more, I'll gladly upload some.

Hey scarabae, can I use some of those swords in my mod? i really like the lava one, but is it ok (if you let me use it) if i tweak the shape a little bit?

Alright, the download is up and the original post is updated. I'll see about adding in some "game ready" textures over the weekend that are already in *.dds format.

Well, you obviosuly have all of your weapons in-game, and though its very easy to do it ourselves, can you release them all already in-game? It justs makes it easier for modifying the models and textures and stuff. (for me at least)

Apollon-04 said:
Well, you obviosuly have all of your weapons in-game, and though its very easy to do it ourselves, can you release them all already in-game? It justs makes it easier for modifying the models and textures and stuff. (for me at least)

All the models used are just standard Native models, which is why they're released the way they are. I never did very much with weapons passed editing the weapons1.dds file to overwrite the Native version. More than likely, I'll just be releasing armor textures in *.dds format.

Update: I just uploaded Scarabae Texture Pack v.2.0 to the M&B Repository. This file contains game ready textures. They're intended to replace the Native textures, or to be used in M&B modifications. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom