M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

You need a training ground if you want to found an Order in your town or castle.  They are also quite useful when you visit them and train yourself and your recruits so as to level up faster.

i'm getting crashes when i try to talk to village elder and many times - i understand that this is because i got version updated to the last patch (1.134)? yes????

michal99 said:
i'm getting crashes when i try to talk to village elder and many times - i understand that this is because i got version updated to the last patch (1.134)? yes????

If you updated Warband to V 1.134, did you also update with the PoP patch which makes it compatible with Warband V 1.134?  If not, update PoP - see what is on the "Information and Download" thread for updates.

i cannot find it - i see 2 download links - one to main mod and second to some patch to 3.05 or something like that. i didnt installed it. is this that patch?

I updated - and could talk with elders, anyway - i get "microsoft runtime library C++ errror" very, very very often (1/3 battles in the end, 1/3 encounters with enemy warbands). i didnt have any problems in the normal game. what could be the reason?

Go check the Warband support thread, page 1. You´re in the wrong thread if you´re looking for answers, this is the MnB 1.011 support thread.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
While he is hired by a king - is it Ulric who hired him?  He should not show under Ravenstern blue but should show as Sarleon red if King Ulric of Sarleon hired him - Boris the Raven won't leave Ulric.  If Gregory hired him, he will stay put in the castle until called for by Gregory.  Just wait a while and he will most likely leave the castle, or go ahead and siege the castle and see what happens.
Sorry i meant to say it was Gergory that hired him.
But Gergory has no castles.
One of my vassels already owns the castle that Boris the Raven is hiding in, so its garrisoned by my troops, whos names are all in brown, my lords, and one blue Name, Sir Borris the Raven
Also two of the factions, Raventern and Sarleon have both had no castles for a month now and it doesnt show them as defeated?

Boris will leave and rejoin Gregory once Gregory leaves a castle or town - this may take time. If Gregory is imprisoned or defeated, he'll need to respawn, get some reinforcements, then go on his merry way.
If Gregory is gone (i.e. the Ravenstern faction is defeated), Boris will be stuck forever in the castle (amazing how loyal those mercs are).

When I entered the "streets" of that starting town in Empire, I've got an error popup about "surcoat_orn_17.dds" and the game crashed.

P.S. Sorry, wrong version bug report, I misread the topic name. It's meant for warband.

Back
Top Bottom