M&B: Ogniem i Mieczem CD-Keys and Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

piotras

Recruit
Hi,

Just a quick question: it it possible for people with M&B: Ogniem i Mieczem (With fire and steal) to play the Warband beta (not the full and final release, just the open beta)?

Personally, I only played the Demo of the Native (Clardia) and bought full Ogniem i Mieczem few months ago, with which I had tons of fun. I would love to try out the beta of Warband and quite possibly buy the Native and Warband if it's really as cool as all the hype suggests.

Cheers,
Piotras.

piotras said:
Hi,

Just a quick question: it it possible for people with M&B: Ogniem i Mieczem (With fire and steal) to play the Warband beta (not the full and final release, just the open beta)?

Personally, I only played the Demo of the Native (Clardia) and bought full Ogniem i Mieczem few months ago, with which I had tons of fun. I would love to try out the beta of Warband and quite possibly buy the Native and Warband if it's really as cool as all the hype suggests.

Cheers,
Piotras.
What version of OiM are you playing? I can't say anything about the Polish version, but I guess it's impossible to play Warband using the key from the Russian version of the game. That's the issue that all Russian players had with both M&B localization and OiM (I know, they complained about it a lot :smile:).

MaHuD said:
That's a different game right?
That's a sort of addon made by Ukrainian developers on the basis of the novels by Henryk Sienkiewicz about Poland and Khmelnytsky uprising in the mid-XVII century.
It's impossible to post a direct link here, so you could go to the main TW web page and choose "Other games" -> "With Fire and Sword"
http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx

JabdiMelborn said:
..."Ogniem i Mieczem/With Fire and Sword" is a Expansion of M&B Native or is a Stand Alone...?

ciauz^^,
Jab
It's a different game, has nothing to do with M&B.

JoG said:
What version of OiM are you playing? I can't say anything about the Polish version, but I guess it's impossible to play Warband using the key from the Russian version of the game. That's the issue that all Russian players had with both M&B localization and OiM (I know, they complained about it a lot :smile:)
I'm using Polish 1.014 version. I tried all my codes (Game Key and something that appears to be publisher's key - CD-Projekt in Poland) but they don't fit into the box in the d/l website.

JabdiMelborn said:
..."Ogniem i Mieczem/With Fire and Sword" is a Expansion of M&B Native or is a Stand Alone...?

ciauz^^,
Jab
SanDiego said:
It's a different game, has nothing to do with M&B.

M&B is a standalone game, yes. However, I'm sure that a lot of new players were introduced to the M&B via the OiM mod/total conversion. It would be a loss on the TW side, a loss of potential customers of Warband expansion AND the Native, so please consider allowing this part of the community to have a go of the Beta too!

MaHuD said:
"Thank you for your interest in With Fire&Sword! However the game is not released yet. "

How come you bought it already?
It was released in Poland (Polish version) on 4th of December '09 (http://www.cdprojekt.pl/game/2949/Mount___Blade_Ogniem_i_Mieczem unfortunately the published doesn't have an English translation for this page).

Yours truly,
Piotras.

EDIT: typos

Well I'd think if the OiM key worked for Warband then the Warband/Vanilla key would work for OiM which is highly unlikely as then all M&B players could get it for free

MaHuD said:
"Thank you for your interest in With Fire&Sword! However the game is not released yet. "

How come you bought it already?
As the op said, it has been released in Poland, Russia and Ukraine. The work on the English version is still in progress, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom