M&B Mod-Related Websites

JabdiMelborn

Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
GOG Official "M&B Series" Community Forum:
http://www.gog.com/forum/mount_blade_series#1423073095

ciauz^^,
Jab
 

Phunkhouse

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Hello, can you please update the link for the Mount & Blade Library (czech community website)? The new version of the website is there = www.mnbl.eu (older one is there = http://mount-n-blade.blog.cz). We are currently also posting updates about Bannerlord and other news related to the Mount & Blade universe and is also possible that website can have english version in the future. Thank you  :wink:
 

JabdiMelborn

Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Phunkhouse said:
Hello, can you please update the link for the Mount & Blade Library (czech community website)? The new version of the website is there = www.mnbl.eu (older one is there = http://mount-n-blade.blog.cz). We are currently also posting updates about Bannerlord and other news related to the Mount & Blade universe and is also possible that website can have english version in the future. Thank you  :wink:
...Great Job, with the new site...
...I like the newsletter, hope you'll keep it updated in the future... :wink:

ciauz^^,
Jab
 

Phunkhouse

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
JabdiMelborn said:
Phunkhouse said:
Hello, can you please update the link for the Mount & Blade Library (czech community website)? The new version of the website is there = www.mnbl.eu (older one is there = http://mount-n-blade.blog.cz). We are currently also posting updates about Bannerlord and other news related to the Mount & Blade universe and is also possible that website can have english version in the future. Thank you  :wink:
...Great Job, with the new site...
...I like the newsletter, hope you'll keep it updated in the future... :wink:

ciauz^^,
Jab
Thanks, will do my best :smile:
 

JabdiMelborn

Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
...New modding storage for Mount&Blade and M&B Warband, directly managed by modders:...



https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/category/games/mount-blade/
https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/category/games/mount-blade-warband/

ciauz^^,
Jab
 

JabdiMelborn

Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
...Modding site that was originally used to transfer the mods from "mbrepositary"...
...was restyled on 2017, now more efficient and easy to use:...

Nexus Mods:
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade
https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband
https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwithfireandsword
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandbladevikingconquest

ciauz^^,
Jab
 

Plasquar

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
The GameFront link does not work anymore.
If you google for the official GameFront M&B site you'll only find a third-party replacement-site. Maybe remove the link.
 

JabdiMelborn

Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Plasquar said:
The GameFront link does not work anymore.
If you google for the official GameFront M&B site you'll only find a third-party replacement-site. Maybe remove the link.
...They put on a different sub-menu called "missing files", one list for M&B, one for Warband:...
https://www.gamefront.com/games/mount-and-blade?missing
https://www.gamefront.com/games/mount-and-blade-warband?missing

...and as you said download is no more available...


...Links works now:...
https://www.gamefront.com/games/mount-and-blade
https://www.gamefront.com/games/mount-and-blade-warband

N.B.:...probably game and mod version are old so give it a look before download...

ciauz^^,
Jab