M&B LibrAARy - After Action Report Listings

Users who are viewing this thread

I know AARs really aren't in the vogue right now, but I'm working on one called "The Dragon of the West" that focuses on a princess of the Xizhao Dynasty (Based off the Song Dynasty) that flees her homeland after it's invasion by the Great Horde to carve out a new destiny in Calradia. 

The Dragon of the West

I know that AARs aren't really in the spotlight as of late but those who are interested, you guys can check on the Symphony of Calradia.

Name: The Symphony of Calradia
Link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=378912.0

Brief Description: Calradia is in turmoil after the death of the last emperor of the land. Split between 6 warring factions, the land is weakened by the claws of war and bloodshed as the throne of the emperor remained empty. Supernatural forces and powerful empires turned their eyes upon this dying land.

Deckard Winters, a foreigner who sailed to Calradia from Praevor in a quest for revenge finds himself entertwined with the wars that have plagued the land. He sees the terrible consequences of war upon its innocent people and must decide whether he should fight for Calradia or his vengeance.

Bjorn Wolfhunt, a captain of the Wercheg guardsmen hopes for the best for his people. But Ragnar is different from previous kings of the people, turning the kingdom into a war machine that seeks to unite the lands through war. Bjorn wants to change that, no matter what it takes. The Nords needs saving.

Luther Ambrose lived the life of a mercenary since his younger days. The way of the sword has always been his pride but as time passes by, the thought of peace lingers within his mind until one fateful day. The day when he became the Seeker for the true king of Calradia.

Others: I intend to integrate mod worlds into the narrative. I've already put in some references to these mods and you guys can read them and try to identify them! :grin:.

Also expect my own twist of the land of Calradia. There are also its own myth and all! Expect to see the supernatural side of the land!

Back
Top Bottom