OSP Code Campaign [M&B] Founding Villages KIT v0.76 (updated 03/05/2009)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jik, does that mean you could run a script that says when village x is looted, it is wiped off the map and then  y refugees (y=population) are released and if player or lord has Z (some predetermined number) then the village could be remade in a certain place and the player or lord would lose Z refugees from their party...?

lukaszirn said:
Jik, does that mean you could run a script that says when village x is looted, it is wiped off the map and then  y refugees (y=population) are released and if player or lord has Z (some predetermined number) then the village could be remade in a certain place and the player or lord would lose Z refugees from their party...?

sure.  When it's looted spawn the troops there and disable it.  I would also assign it to a dummy faction and dummy lord.  then if you remake it else where, then assign it back again.

Thanks again.  Feel free to use it, but please post if you do something kool with it.  I like to see my children grow, even outside of my influence...  :wink:

Nomad villages and towns (HQ) ./ Pack and go. Rearraging your kingdom/ . Destroy villages. / Transhumand villages ( camps ) , patrolling around 2 locations ( summer and winter camp ) or 10 locations as a predefined patrol itinerary ( nomad communities ). /
Spawning settlements ( growing population and faction locations ) .  /  Upgrade Settlements  / Refugees Camps/  Refugees party's  / And eventually randomising kindoms ( always different settlement locations when you star the game )  /  etc.    Just a few ideas after reading your post.  Cool script .  The Nomad factions  could really use this type of shifting around the map for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom