M&B Factions suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

CrazY.

Recruit
Hello, you could strengthen the factions, because from the day 500, the vassals renounce or are accused of treason, the king starts to obtain all the fiefs for themselves, consequently the vassals walk with 40-50 troops in times of war and it is easy to defend the fiefs of my kingdom, since they attack with less troops. I want to spend the 2000 days with the fortified kingdoms, attacking my cities and castles, etc ...

CrazY. said:
Hello, you could strengthen the factions, because from the day 500, the vassals renounce or are accused of treason, the king starts to obtain all the fiefs for themselves, consequently the vassals walk with 40-50 troops in times of war and it is easy to defend the fiefs of my kingdom, since they attack with less troops. I want to spend the 2000 days with the fortified kingdoms, attacking my cities and castles, etc ...

I doubt this will be fixed at all seeing how the developers are busy with bannerlord.

Easter Cow said:
CrazY. said:

I doubt this will be fixed at all seeing how the developers are busy with bannerlord.

:lol:

Easter Cow said:
CrazY. said:

So, is there any mod that I can use instead?

Back
Top Bottom