M&B Easy Editing

Users who are viewing this thread

Face Facer

Banned
This is to inform people who don't make mods how to customise settlements. In game press alt + enter. Then go to a city, castle or village and press ctrl + e. A list of buildings and objects should come up. Now place whatever you want where ever you want. Have fun  :mrgreen:

This works on any mod

I've just discovered troop editor. I've put all troops stats full. It is impossible.

If anyone has any knowledge to share feel free to post here :razz:

I'd like people to share other information like this so unexperienced modders can just mess around and make M&B suitable to them

Also if anyone knows how to add pictures and links to their signatures please tell me. Thanks :wink:

If it's meant for people who want to work on the Custom Settlements mod, you could just refer to the scene making guide there:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,57442.0.html

If it's for scene editing in general, then you should refer to other - better - guides.
There's more to it than just placing items (entry points, AI mesh etc.). You might end up confusing more people than you help.

Scene editig guide:
http://s9.zetaboards.com/exilian/topic/467530/1/

I wrote this just so people can have fun
I managed to work it out by myself and i've only played on mount and blade since christmas. I'm sure anyone can

Its not for the custom settlements mod - all hes doing is telling people how to edit scenes- give him a break guys lots of people dont know where to look for this kinda stuff.

Oh and some screens of ones I did when I first started scenemaking:

http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/tobinobin/?action=view&current=9a64cf98.pbw

Its a slideshow of a few pics I did ages ago - not too good scenes but alright :smile:

eragoen said:
Its not for the custom settlements mod - all hes doing is telling people how to edit scenes- give him a break guys lots of people dont know where to look for this kinda stuff.

Oh and some screens of ones I did when I first started scenemaking:

http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/tobinobin/?action=view&current=9a64cf98.pbw

Its a slideshow of a few pics I did ages ago - not too good scenes but alright :smile:
Thanks
Thanks for the link. I like the motte and bailey shots. i did try something like that but the walls got low as they went into the hill

yea, I know that I could of used this help when I first played this mod. And It's fun to cause if you got it in fullscreen you can still watch the fight after you died.

bjorne. said:
yea, I know that I could of used this help when I first played this mod. And It's fun to cause if you got it in fullscreen you can still watch the fight after you died.
it is not just for the custom settlement mod. you can do it on any mod

Has anyone got any methods for me to add to my tips
Absolutely anything that modifies the game however small- as long as it is easy to do. i'm not wanting to make this too complicated. this is aimed at people who want to change things for fun, not serious projects

I'd like to be able to explore a large map sort of like oblivion filled with bandits and such
If anyone finds out how to do this please post it here

How do you make a tunnel that can take you to a dungeon. i tried doing it in a village but it just took me back to the map

Face, did you know there is a edit button?
Use it, its better then posting 3 posts after each other.

We need to have an insta-ban for anyone who posts 50 times in one day,  :mad: jeez...

EDIT: or maybe 30 not to mention any names, *CoughFacecoughfacercough*

It would be a nice solution for those "You-Know-Who"  :roll:

I think he just started to play some days ago and started to post while he was discovering different features of the game...

Post 1: Ey, if you press W the player moves forward

Post 2:  Look at this, men... you can ride horses!

Post 3: Amazing! if you click the keyboard like a mad cat... crffdvatahamoaghzvzvoiriog

Post 4: Have you try to click Alt+F4 when you are in battle? everytime I try to do that the game ends...  :cry: Would be a problem with the computer?

And so on...

Just joking, give him a chance, ehm?  :wink:

(joking about the post, not about the chance...)

Back
Top Bottom