M&B 50% off all week at Paradox!

Users who are viewing this thread

brasidus said:
Whining?
Lol. Boy this place has degenerated.
Feel free to call me out when yer old enough to wear big kid pants.
:smile:
I think that post was directed against Lord Dumbass1.
Anyway this would be a good time for the masses to start introducing friends to M&B...

AK47 said:
brasidus said:
Whining?
Lol. Boy this place has degenerated.
Feel free to call me out when yer old enough to wear big kid pants.
:smile:
I think that post was directed against Lord Dumbass1.
Anyway this would be a good time for the masses to start introducing friends to M&B...

Correct.

Cookie much? :smile:

Best_Cookie-20.jpg

Why is it this forum is so damn offensive... it's like everyone actually thinks his opinion is really that significant. We don't actually care... if you said your opinion once is enough. Btw this is a great offer, too bad I already have bought the games a few years ago. I hope it will boost sales anyway, create some additional costumers for the next releases and addons.

Sorry sparkyninja2 I wasn't referring about you... it was more of a general remark. Reading "You suck" on the first page is unfortunately something that happens more often than not on this forum. Not that this forum doesn't has its proportional positive traits that make it quite special, also.

peerLAN said:
Why is it this forum is so damn offensive... it's like everyone actually thinks his opinion is really that significant. We don't actually care... if you said your opinion once is enough. Btw this is a great offer, too bad I already have bought the games a few years ago. I hope it will boost sales anyway, create some additional costumers for the next releases and addons.

I've found that the number of offensive or dismissive posters in this forum are actually a very small minority.  Most of the guys have been nothing but helpful and polite, and I find myself impressed by the quality of conversation.  There's really much, much worse out there.

For a more on-topic note: there are now at least two more M&B addicts as of the other night. :grin: Got a couple of my buddies hooked, and they jumped at the 1/2 price offer.

I will point out that this is especially good for those of us with money-conscious friends who have been waiting for "a big sale" to get hooked.  Huzzah!

captain lust said:
Lord Burgess1 said:
Well that post wasn't, you hypocritical bastard.

By posting that, you've proven yourself wrong.

Explanation: His post was worth it because it provoked that reaction from you. Which, in turn, made me laugh.

yeah man go on...

useful post if you are trying to infect your friends with mount and blade(as I am).  Easy sell with a price like that.  Thanks for the info

captain lust said:
I laughed at Lord Burgess' reaction to Brasidus' post. So I was saying that Brasidus' post was, infact, worthwhile.

Has that cleared anything up?

No it hasn't, I wasn't confused at the start, but now I am

(just joking)

I' m not exactly new to M&B, but I've been struggling with the level restriction for a long time now.
Because of this 50% off, I finally decided to buy this unique game. The developers deserve the money, and my hero deserves a level higher than 7!

Thank you, OP.

I'm curious. Will we have to buy the Warband expansion as well or will people who own M&B already be allowed to get it for free?

Back
Top Bottom