[M] Admin Mod (Open Source)

Users who are viewing this thread

Video: Link.
Download Module Files: Link. - Last Updated 20/01/2011

Features:
Admin Chat - Send a message that can be read by all players regardless of if you are in spectator, dead or alive.
Spawn Items - There's a few toys in here for admins to spawn, such as a sword with 250 damage, and an adamantium shield.
Poll Messages - A server message is created each time a poll is made, displaying who created the poll and it's options.
Armour Spawn - You can select these to make all people in the server spawn in certain outfits, such as Samurai or a Bridal Dress. Admins can also spawn in a higher tier armour and super admin armour.
Swap Players Team - Swap any player in the servers team.
Give Full Health - Gives a single player health.
Full Health For All - Pretty much what it says on the tin.
Give 10,000 Gold - Gives a player 10k Gold.
Give 10,000 Gold to Everyone - Do I really have to explain?
Refill Ammo for All - Refills all ranged ammo for all players.
Teleport - Teleport to player, teleport player to you, spawn throwing daggers which teleport you to where they land.
Kill All Horses
Spawn Horse
Other crap that I will get around to listing later on

Also being looked at is the possibility of adding in a way to block all the "cheats" from being used.

If you have any ideas of what might be useful in a future release then make sure you let us know. Likewise, if you have any problems then feel free to send me a PM.

Mod created by Selnix
Thanks to Willow, DaiReaver and Vincenzo for their assistance.

Enjoy!

Ok, so to use this in MP you have to download it, and download it to the native file of your server. If you host a server on your comp great, just add it to the native. Otherwise try to get your provider to add the files into the native folder.

Tirok said:
Ok, so to use this in MP you have to download it, and download it to the native file of your server. If you host a server on your comp great, just add it to the native. Otherwise try to get your provider to add the files into the native folder.
ohh ok gotcha
thanks!

Looks good. If you ever make a version that just contains:

Admin Chat  - Send a message that can be read by all players regardless of if you are in spectator, dead or alive. 
Poll Messages - A server message is created each time a poll is made, displaying who created the poll and it's options.
Kick / Ban Weapons

I'll definitely put it on my server.

Keep it up mate.

masterunicorn said:
does this only work if you are hosting the server? I downloaded this, and it looked great, but when i went on a server where I was an admin, all the options appeared but nothing happened when i pressed to do something. When i went to host a server, everything worked fine (except for the submitting an admin message to everyone.. i could type but couldnt figure out how to submit) and looked great.

You have to run this on a dedicated server for the features to work. To submit an admin message just press enter, (a hotkey might be added to admin chat at some point but I'm not too sure yet.)

Kherven said:
Looks good. If you ever make a version that just contains:

Admin Chat  - Send a message that can be read by all players regardless of if you are in spectator, dead or alive. 
Kick / Ban Weapons

I'll definitely put it on my server.

Keep it up mate.

The source files are there mate, you can pick and choose which ones you want for your server. :smile:

Selnix is busy with work at the moment but there will be an update at some stage next week. In the meantime I'll try to make everything a lot clearer in this thread as to which scripts effect what, and where to add them in.

It is very nice that you released your source-codes, but can you annotate what you added..?

I cannot find your own codes cuz there are no # marks and your references.

Anyway, awesome codes!!

DOMA_ said:
It is very nice that you released your source-codes, but can you annotate what you added..?

Anyway, awesome codes!!

Everything is marked with #Selnix

ProjectAngel said:
DOMA_ said:

Anyway, awesome codes!!

Everything is marked with #Selnix

Got it, anyway, awesome :smile:

Yeah epic OL ive seen some on your server already i think with invasion haha got my health back to only be raped by mutated zombies D:.

(and 52nd are the best haha (inside joke for thopse that dont know))

Iam in  a clan and I want to make a  Clanserver. But I dont know how to make a server in the official serverlist...

I'd like to bump this and say that although there are some features I don't use, and some I've tweaked to fit GK's server, this is a great piece of work!

Hi you,
Maybe this is a silly question cause it is posted somewhere but i have the follwing problem:

I have a dedicated server,and i download this mod and i put it into the dedicated server modules.
So all the options are there but when i want to add something or like this it doesn't work,and i can't find the problem!!!
Hope you can help me

Logan

UPDATE: The module files are completely broken for 1.134, do not incorporate the code unless you know what you are doing.

In case anyone wants to know, you can Grep all of the Python files for

Code:
#Selnix
to find the added code, at least I hope thats all of it.

Here are the line numbers for what I could find

header_commons

Code:
Line 121
Line 122
Line 133
Line 124

module_constants

Code:
01797: #Adminmod #Selnix

module_items

Code:
00312: 2361 , weight(1)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(250)|difficulty(0) ,imodbits_armor ], #Selnix
00491: ["coat_of_plates", "Coat of Plates", [("coat_of_plates_a",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_body_armor |itp_covers_legs ,0, #selnix
00495: ["plate_armor", "Plate Armor", [("full_plate_armor",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_body_armor |itp_covers_legs ,0, #selnix
00497: ["black_armor", "Black Armor", [("black_armor",0)], itp_type_body_armor |itp_covers_legs ,0, #selnix
00540: ["heraldic_mail_with_surcoat", "Heraldic Mail with Surcoat", [("heraldic_armor_new_a",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_body_armor |itp_covers_legs ,0, #selnix
00543: ["heraldic_mail_with_tunic", "Heraldic Mail", [("heraldic_armor_new_b",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_body_armor |itp_covers_legs ,0, #selnix
00584: ["mail_coif", "Mail Coif", [("mail_coif_new",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_head_armor ,0, 71 , weight(1.25)|abundance(100)|head_armor(250)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(0)|difficulty(7) ,imodbits_armor ], #selnix
00633: ["winged_great_helmet", "Winged Great Helmet", [("maciejowski_helmet_new",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_head_armor|itp_covers_head,0, 1240 , weight(2.75)|abundance(100)|head_armor(60)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(0)|difficulty(10) ,imodbits_plate ], #selnix
00682: ["falchion", "Falchion", [("falchion_new",0)], itp_type_one_handed_wpn|itp_merchandise|itp_primary, itc_scimitar|itcf_carry_sword_left_hip, #Selnix
00911: 384 , weight(4.5)|difficulty(13)|spd_rtng(110) | weapon_length(180)|swing_damage(250 , cut) | thrust_damage(250 , blunt),imodbits_polearm ], #selnix
00912: ["polehammer", "Polehammer", [("pole_hammer",0)], itp_crush_through| itp_can_knock_down|itp_type_polearm|itp_offset_lance| itp_primary|itp_two_handed|itp_wooden_parry, itc_staff, #selnix
01118: ["throwing_knives", "Throwing Knives", [("throwing_knife",0)], itp_type_thrown |itp_merchandise|itp_primary ,itcf_throw_knife, 76 , weight(2)|difficulty(7)|spd_rtng(121) | shoot_speed(150) | thrust_damage(250 , cut)|max_ammo(80)|weapon_length(0)|accuracy(160),imodbits_thrown ], #selnix
01218: ["plate_boots", "Plate Boots", [("plate_boots",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_foot_armor | itp_attach_armature,0, #selnix

module_mission_templates

Code:
00344: # 300 sec == 5 mins a bit less so people that download map see it. and not broadcasted at the last second so 296 #selnix

module_presentations

Code:
06821: ("multiplayer_adminmod_menu", prsntf_manual_end_only, 0, [ #selnix###############
06998: ]), #selnix##################
07000: ("multiplayer_spawn_menu", prsntf_manual_end_only, 0, [ #selnix###############
07114: ]), #selnix##################
07116: ("multiplayer_armor_menu", prsntf_manual_end_only, 0, [ #selnix###############
07249: ]), #selnix##################

module_scripts

Code:
05218: #Swap players team #selnix
07878: (try_begin), #selnix health
09533: (eq, ":event_type", multiplayer_event_admin_mod), #Selnix spawn
09579: (eq, ":event_type", multiplayer_event_admin_mod1), #Selnix
09642: (eq, ":event_type", multiplayer_event_admin_mod2), #Selnix spawn
09693: (eq, ":event_type", multiplayer_event_admin_message), #Selnix
13032: (player_add_spawn_item, ":player_no", ek_head, itm_strange_helmet), #selnix

module_strings

Code:
04097: #selnix#########
04147: #Selnix#########

To me, scripts is the hardest...theres stuff all over....

Edit:

After trying to get everything into my module system I'm getting these errors
Code:
Exporting scripts...
Error: Unable to find object:script_multiplayer_message
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:script_multiplayer_message
Error: Unable to find object:script_multiplayer_player_swap
ERROR: Illegal Identifier:script_multiplayer_player_swap

I just can't figure them out....

Update: Fixed them, all of the script_multiplayer_message's should be script_show_multiplayer_message. Pm me if you have problems.

The module files are completely broken for 1.134, do not incorporate the code unless you know what you are doing.

Back
Top Bottom