[M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

Users who are viewing this thread

facepalm400w.jpg

Check page 66.

Highlander just kinda dropped off the face of the earth. He might come back I guess, but for now we should just forget about it.

Treguard said:
Highlander just kinda dropped off the face of the earth. He might come back I guess, but for now we should just forget about it.

He has been posting in various other threads in the forum, so I wouldn't say he has dropped off the face of the earth, but I think your advice of just forgetting about it for now is wise. This is a project which has already had successful releases, and has plenty of modders involved, and won't die simply because we aren't asking about a new release on a regular basis.

A mod doesn't need a release for every version of M&B. Especially if it's for MP. It will actually have more players, if there's a break where nobody plays for a while.

Highlander said:
A mod doesn't need a release for every version of M&B. Especially if it's for MP. It will actually have more players, if there's a break where nobody plays for a while.

Actually i think is backwards, i don't even have the chance to play the mp mod and many people too, it will have more players if this actually was updated

Irsig said:
Highlander said:

Actually i think is backwards, i don't even have the chance to play the mp mod and many people too, it will have more players if this actually was updated

Actually I'm going with Highlander on this. I'd rather have a whole load of goodies every time a new release comes out, and wait a while between them, than get a new one every weekend with nothing new.

So this mod is still being worked on!:O good, this is my favourite mod in warband so far(very well made,nice job)

Back
Top Bottom