[M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

Users who are viewing this thread

The repository download is broken Highlander. I downloaded V5 twice, and it crashed on loading because of a bug having to do with a rock.
Looks like it's missing.
Yes, I can't play because of a rock.

Edit: Here it is:                                                    RGL ERROR
get_object failed for texture: ground_rocks_a​

RalliX said:
The repository download is broken Highlander. I downloaded V5 twice, and it crashed on loading because of a bug having to do with a rock.
Looks like it's missing.

Same here!

When will we be able to play 1866 under WarBand 1.127?

Willow-1848 said:
RalliX said:
Looks like it's missing.

Same here!

When will we be able to play 1866 under WarBand 1.127?

If you guys had the foresight to maybe look back a few pages, this issue has been solved about 50 times in this same thread.

If you guys are lazy to go back a few pages and look for the solution, run native 1st then join a server that's running the 1866 module and voila! You've just went around the error.

Well most people in that case get ping of around 300-400 when it gets unplayable.
If there was just one... one server that's in Europe or nearby I'd be humping 1866 all day.

saw highlander on hunt mod today. u gotta tell me how u do that with the taunt.

double-facepalm.jpg

Look some pages back. :mrgreen:

The map looks nice, I would like to include it in the next release. Just send me the .sco file and tell me which scene you edited. Also, please remove the barriers. I can add a drowning script that prevents players from going underwater, but those barriers would also stop bullets (right?), which'd suck.

No they don't stop bullets, just the player.

Does not work for me I keep getting an error stating:

get_object for texture: ground_rock_a

???Anyone able to help with this???

Back
Top Bottom