[M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

Users who are viewing this thread

Awesome mod. Absolutely, this is the most fun I've had in Warband so far...

Are you planning on getting a sub-forum? There is much that could be discussed for this.  :eek:

Turanien said:
Awesome mod. Absolutely, this is the most fun I've had in Warband so far...

Are you planning on getting a sub-forum? There is much that could be discussed for this.  :eek:

Well, 1866 already has a subforum. It would be sort of strange for it to have two... though I guess one of them could be an MP-only section, under Warband mods. Up to Highlander.

I loved this mod. I played it all the time on M&B, so I'm very excited.

I'll try it out now, I hope you put all those great ground textures in. That was one of the elements that made it so refreshing -the change of scenery/atmosphere.

Great work!

MrShovelFace said:
are there reconizable us civil war guns in this?
I know it would be a break in the time line but could you make a model for the widow maker and put it in this?
(sorry if it is already in this)

There are also some Civil War muskets and rifles, and I assume some of the pistols are also Civil War weapons. Widow maker? Never heard of it. You sure you don't mean the Peacemaker? If so, I doubt it; it's not period, after all. Dunno, though, I'm not sure how strictly the 1866 guys adhere to that date.

okiN said:
MrShovelFace said:
are there reconizable us civil war guns in this?
I know it would be a break in the time line but could you make a model for the widow maker and put it in this?
(sorry if it is already in this)

There are also some Civil War muskets and rifles, and I assume some of the pistols are also Civil War weapons. Widow maker? Never heard of it. You sure you don't mean the Peacemaker? If so, I doubt it; it's not period, after all. Dunno, though, I'm not sure how strictly the 1866 guys adhere to that date.
All of the weapons in game were  produced before 1866 (except for Colt 1911). Some guns are pretty new (like Winchester '66), but most of them were used during civil war. The Springfield/Enfield musket is probably the most famous civil war musket.
okiN said:
I got the impression that there were no plans to start porting that over any time soon. After all, the latest release isn't even out for M&B yet.
Right.

Temuzu said:
okiN said:
Widow maker? Never heard of it.
Dont trust me on this, but I think its an fictional weapon.
its a winchester
I may be mislabeling this gun but i think it is the winchester 1887
then again idk but the 1887 is a very nice looking gun and is highly sought after by gun collecters
ill google it and post a link

posting a link to the 1887

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Model_1887/1901

Edit: widowmaker was a slang applied to many winchester guns

Has anyone tried playing with bots? Only USA bots show up properly, the rest of the faction consists out of Caladrian friends. The player gets the right equipment, but the bots won't.

Back
Top Bottom