SP - General Lvl 200 Medicine Perk "Physician of People"

Users who are viewing this thread

Surely having to get to level 200 in a perk should be more rewarding, 3/4 perk selection is for governers, that's fine, those perks give good bonuses for settlements.

But the main problem is that the one that the player/surgeon could use is for a 30% chance of fatal wound recovery of T1/2 troops instead of T5/6?? I am pretty sure that 100% of the time, the player is not bothered by their recruits dying when they can simply walk to a village to hire a new one for 10 gold.

Surely having to get to level 200 in a perk should be more rewarding, 3/4 perk selection is for governers, that's fine, those perks give good bonuses for settlements.

But the main problem is that the one that the player/surgeon could use is for a 30% chance of fatal wound recovery of T1/2 troops instead of T5/6?? I am pretty sure that 100% of the time, the player is not bothered by their recruits dying when they can simply walk to a village to hire a new one for 10 gold.
I second this, having something saving t5/6 troops would make it much more useful and in line with the progression of the character perks.

Back
Top Bottom