• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Lvl 200 Medicine Perk "Physician of People"

Users who are viewing this thread

Surely having to get to level 200 in a perk should be more rewarding, 3/4 perk selection is for governers, that's fine, those perks give good bonuses for settlements.

But the main problem is that the one that the player/surgeon could use is for a 30% chance of fatal wound recovery of T1/2 troops instead of T5/6?? I am pretty sure that 100% of the time, the player is not bothered by their recruits dying when they can simply walk to a village to hire a new one for 10 gold.

Aurex

Veteran
WB
Surely having to get to level 200 in a perk should be more rewarding, 3/4 perk selection is for governers, that's fine, those perks give good bonuses for settlements.

But the main problem is that the one that the player/surgeon could use is for a 30% chance of fatal wound recovery of T1/2 troops instead of T5/6?? I am pretty sure that 100% of the time, the player is not bothered by their recruits dying when they can simply walk to a village to hire a new one for 10 gold.
I second this, having something saving t5/6 troops would make it much more useful and in line with the progression of the character perks.

Top Bottom