Lvl 1 companions like warband

Users who are viewing this thread

It would be nice if there were LVL 1 companions, that's what was so fun about Warband, you can make your companion any way you like.
How about adding a village quest where the reward is to optionally let their son join you? He would be LVL 1 without any skills.

You're not the only one asking for this, it has been requested multiple times. By the way, you can use the quest "found daughter" to recruit a companion you can respec from level 1. Quite useful.

1) You have to kill the brigand.
2) You need to return to the place where the daughter is found after you complete the quest.

I recruit companions because of their skills. Why would I want to have to grind out skills for years from scratch when I can just hire one with the skills I need? I mean when I need a baker, I hire a baker. When I need a carpenter, I hire a carpenter...

If you want to do that, can't you just find a low skill companion and grind them out how you want?

I recruit companions because of their skills. Why would I want to have to grind out skills for years from scratch when I can just hire one with the skills I need? I mean when I need a baker, I hire a baker. When I need a carpenter, I hire a carpenter...

If you want to do that, can't you just find a low skill companion and grind them out how you want?
I kinda agree but we should be able to, at least, respec the perks (method already existing in the native code btw).

Back
Top Bottom