Lucon joined my party - interesting bug lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Timmy d'He

Recruit
I am playing a Khuzait character on 1.5.9. I joined the nothern empire to help it survive. After a big battle with sturgia, Lucon, the northern emperor, has a blue exclamation mark on his army. I naturally clicked it. Then a weird dialog popped up. He says "Join me, then", or something like that. I didn't even choose to join his army... Instead of me joining him, his entire party joined me, himself included.

Now I have my liege in my party lol. I have to pay him $46 a day... you cheap peasant, Lucon! I can't even get rid of him...

I can change his inventory, his party role but I don't have access to his skill tree. He is not shown in the character tab or the clan tab. Like a ghost.

I tried leaving norther empire too but loyal Lucon still stays. Definitely a fun bug to have~ I might try collecting all the kings/emperors in the entire Calradia lol

irtZMoH.png

You might want to report this bug in Support while you still have the relevant save files. If you want to get rid of him, you can shoot him with an arrow when you're in battle. If you have death enabled, he might die from it.

Any mods? Still it's quite interesting ?
No mods at all. Pure vanilla ~

You might want to report this bug in Support while you still have the relevant save files. If you want to get rid of him, you can shoot him with an arrow when you're in battle. If you have death enabled, he might die from it.
I will do that. Thanks for the advice man. I turned off death unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom