LSP 3D Art Lucas's weapons - version 4.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucas_the_Benevolent said:
I am really pleased to know that you like my pack!  :grin:

@Gambino

I will try to make some tribal stuff and more black sarranid helmets, but for the tribal hammers/axes/shields, research is needed, and I would be very grateful if you could post here some pictures of these tribal stuff that you are looking for.

product_image_full_4043.jpg

New version released!

Changes: Normalmaps; more weapons; pack uploaded to Mediafire

Helmets:

image65561.jpg

The crude one at the upper right corner is entirely made by me  :grin:
==========
New weapons:

image65562.jpg

image65560.jpg

P.S. Tribal items will be made for the next version

great job!

thank yoy for sharing!

if i'm ever to release my mod these will be in, with all due credits (and some re-texturing, if you don't mind)  :smile:

this is shaping up pretty well, but if you allow me , i have some request

there's an old OSP of ancient armors and it's really great and has a very big number of them, BUT, they glow in the night as seen in the mod "ROMAE BELLUM" in the mods under construction sub-forum.

here's link for OSP :

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179179.msg4302497.html#msg4302497

The OSP only has textures and glows at night in the game and needs those bumpmap and normalmap and those uv stuff, maybe you could sort the OSP out and add it into yours? i think they're really useful if they were organized and done.

thanks  :grin:

Gambino said:
this is shaping up pretty well, but if you allow me , i have some request

there's an old OSP of ancient armors and it's really great and has a very big number of them, BUT, they glow in the night as seen in the mod "ROMAE BELLUM" in the mods under construction sub-forum.

here's link for OSP :

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179179.msg4302497.html#msg4302497

The OSP only has textures and glows at night in the game and needs those bumpmap and normalmap and those uv stuff, maybe you could sort the OSP out and add it into yours? i think they're really useful if they were organized and done.

thanks  :grin:

No they don't, they need shaders, which can very easily be applied.
I could do it myself, but unfortunately time is a luxury I don't have right now D:

Why moderators do not transfer topic :???:
She deserves to be in the category OSP, even more than some of the others in the category :wink:

I really like this pack, but i seem to be having problems getting them to work. Whenever i add this pack to a mod i get the following error "get shader failed for: specular_shader_high_Instanced".

I have a good deal of experience with adding items,but this has never happened to me before.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many shaders had their names written incorrectly, but I have changed that, and now it will work. There is a new link now.

The .brf "core_shaders" (inside CommonRes) contains the names of the shaders. If you find something wrong, you will be able to check the shaders used by the materials.  :smile:

link:
================================
http://www.mediafire.com/?0eu145gx118ujex
================================

Back
Top Bottom