LSP 3D Art Lucas's weapons - version 4.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Uploaded a new version:

New items:

screen0001g.jpg
========
Modified the helmet:

imagekhv2.jpg
What do you think about the helmet now, Al Mansur? Should I modify the texture again?
========

@ThaneWulfGharn
About making viking stuff like these? Good idea, but they are going to be made in the future.

These are already made:
screenar0001.jpg

The helmet was made by Barf, and the axe, by Faradon.

I am going to make some african swords, and the Khopesh too, but I will release the next version only when I have made something with better textures.

Thanks for your feedback!

Bows and arrows are for WIMPS!  :lol:

And now, look at some new stuff:

rwjs.jpg
I decided to give a new material and UV to the boar spear, because I didn't like the way it looked before. The Iron War Axe has a wooden haft now. That thing after the greathammer is an early glaive. Before the hammer there is an Ox Tongue, a polearm that looks like a spear, but bigger, and finally, a knightly polehammer, that I made longer (it was "shortened" before).

kwta.jpg
Some new clubs, because I don't like the look of the old one.

fwy0.jpg
Many of Luigi's axes, that I remade, with the UV compatible with the "weapons3" texture, but you may change the material to make them look in various different ways, because I made a lot of compatible materials, like axes_k, axes_m, axes_w, and many others.

And that's all! Goodbye!

Are you still interested in request??
i am the maker of A World Of Warlocks: http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-world-of-warlocks
and i am currently modelling roman i  although need a good moddeled pilum very hard
if you really want i need a high decorated roman gladius model
you will get a custom character in the game (companion probably or prince)
-- godarcher

Very important i hate this style:
AH-3525_1_.png

I want kind of this: (but the spear itself needs higher quality of course)
latest

GLADIUS
MA-517S_1_.png

MA-AC0300S.png

Back
Top Bottom