[LSP] Gladiator helmet and shields 1.2 (One new helmet)

Users who are viewing this thread

jacobmjl

Sergeant at Arms
Gladiator_OSPbanner.png

Download link: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20484276/Gladiator+OSP.7z

License: No need for permission. Just give me credit.

Credits
Taleworlds
Some items in the screenshots are made by Llew for Mount and Gladius
CG textures - "One or more textures on this 3D model have been created with images from CGTextures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default, please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information."

Nice, are you making a Gladiator mod? I recognize the Sica the gladiator in the 2nd pic is holding, typically a weapon of a certain type of gladiator that I can't remember.

J12-19 said:
Nice, are you making a Gladiator mod? I recognize the Sica the gladiator in the 2nd pic is holding, typically a weapon of a certain type of gladiator that I can't remember.

That's llew's but thanks anyways

jacobmjl said:
J12-19 said:

That's llew's but thanks anyways

Oh my mistake, I was so sure, anyways nice collection, I really hope you expand it :smile:

Why the helmet and a shield is so rusty? It looks like to me some medieval era peasant dug it :lol: :lol: Sorry i didnt meant to insult your work , but rusty helmet like this is ugly and heavy try to use texture like is shown here  :arrow: http://www.gsr-roma.com/gladiatori/immagini/D14f%20Elmo%20da%20Secutor.jpg

I think the texture on the helmet is perfect, same with the wooden shield.
Though the shield in the first pic I think could use a different texture, though I'm not sure what

Very cool, this will come in handy, thank you!

The Secutor helm was the only typical gladiator helm not already done for M&B. :wink:

If you have plans to continue, can I propose you a new provocator helm?

Because the ones in Gladiator mod don't look good anymore.

FrisianDude said:
J12-19 said:
typically a weapon of a certain type of gladiator that I can't remember.
Thraex I think.
Yes, the Thraex.

I'll continue working on this in July and I'll try and do a provocator helm then but gladiator helms are extremely complicated with all the holes. It took me hours to do the secutor which isn't as complicated so no promises.

jacobmjl said:
I'll continue working on this in July and I'll try and do a provocator helm then but gladiator helms are extremely complicated with all the holes. It took me hours to do the secutor which isn't as complicated so no promises.
Good luck, there is a need for good roman period models. Llew has a great OSP but it only really works for the roman army and gallic army. Eventually there will be enough items in this period for a whole range of good mods. With yours contributing to that

Yeah that helmet would be really needed.

Just for the reference I will use your stuff here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,177976.0.html

jacobmjl, Please, if you can continue your excellent work and make a complete set. Especially need a trident and armor for the left hand.  :smile:

9528.jpg

1)  The galea - helmet Samnites 
2)   trident Retiarius

4)    sika  -    Thracian sword
5)    Manica    -  armor for the left hand

Back
Top Bottom