LSP Other 3D Art Dare2Die Random Project

Users who are viewing this thread

I just want to share my work lately. And expect more in the future.

Condition to use my work:
1. Please credit me "Dare2Die"
2. Please credit the original author of each assets I use.
3. You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances. It's for Mount & Blade Warband only.
4. You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms.

Full Invasion Horses Project
The Original Author for this assets is the "Full Invasion team", please credit them for their Marvelous works.
unknown.png

unknown.png

WarCamel Project
The Original Author for this assets is the "Crusaders Way to Expiation mod team", please credit them for their Wonderfull works.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Native Ghost Project
The Original assets is the "Barf Skeleton Army v2", please credit them for their Awesome works.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Less-Barbaric-Barbarian Project
The Original Author for this assets is the "GrimAge mod team", please credit them for their Magnificent works.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Best Regard,
Dare2Die

Last edited:
Beautiful! The elephants work very well, good idea to set up a howdah at the saddle point and have the actual elephant be somewhat smaller than a horse. I tested it at 180% scale and it looks right.

AOT-battle-test.jpg

AOT2.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful! The elephants work very well, good idea to set up a howdah at the saddle point and have the actual elephant be somewhat smaller than a horse. I tested it at 180% scale and it looks right.

AOT-battle-test.jpg

AOT2.jpg
thanks, suggested scale is between 175% and 200%. even then, it's still hard to rig that elephant.

By the way, is there some way to make it so the elephant acts as a solid object? Right now you can ride right through an elephant :smile: Would making a collision mesh based on the elephant body work?

Back
Top Bottom