Loyalist or revolutionary?

What you chose, to help the claymant or to stay loyal to the king?

• Khergit loyalist

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Khergit revolutionary

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Nord loyalist

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Nord revolutionary

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • swadian loyalist

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • swadian revolutionary

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Vaegir loyalist

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Vaegir revolutionary

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Rhodok loyalist

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Rhodok revolutionary

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I help any claimant

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I kill everyone

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

DarkAnd

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Which side you have chosen? To help the claimant or to stay oath bounded loyal to the king? No sexual motives please, your Issola's lovers.

I am a nord, and I personally hate Letwin, he never fought and is BEARDLESS, can someone believe in a BEARDLESS nord???
Post your trough and opinions, it isn't worth the: it is easier to become marshal, because everyone ends up hating you.

Currently Veagir Loyalist.
In the past?
Nord Loyalist.
Swadian Loyalist.
Helping Swadian Claimant.

I like a bit of change, Swadian was my prefered faction until version .950, now im more into Veagirs.

Rhodok Loyalist! I have been Swadian Revolutionist in the past! Nothing funnier than watching metal charge into metal.

At the moment, swadian revoloutionary.
If the rebbelions happened without you then I would be a loyalist for someone else (probably Rhodoks) and be a crushing the ole swadians.

Actually I have started at least 3 revolutions, made it to marshal on one of them. But versions were jumping so fast that it was hard to keep up with the changes. So now I play an Independent revolutionary, Oonce I own most of whatever faction I choose to fight I can always join him at virtually anytime. But meantime, I ride for me and my men. Defenders of the poor, oppressors of the rich. Liberators of the downtrodden serfs.

Swadia, Khergit, are my most respected foes, so I usually prefer to attack them. I used to be a big vaegir fanboi, but they've ticked me off a bit lately. Nords I have to admit recently gained my respect.  When everyone else on the map declared war on me for being a rebel the nords let me be.
(I had my hands full)

I can see myself as I gain in skill and knowledge eventually ending up as a nord ground pounder.
But for now the horses are just too much fun, and the nord's and Rhodocks are just too easy to ride over.
So I prefer to keep them for allies and hunt the tougher swadian and khergit lords.

how much renown do I need to make rebellion with these guys?
And do I have to be part of that kingdom to create a civil war, or do I simply find an ask the guy?

I once was loyal to king Harlaus. But now, with his younger look, he looks like an idiot. So, I help Lady Isolla of Suno.

You just need to look around and find him.
I voted rhodok revolutionary because maybe if the rhodoks have a new leader, they will suck less.

Engima said:
I voted rhodok revolutionary because maybe if the rhodoks have a new leader, they will suck less.
Don't get your hopes high...

Engima said:

Mod the Rhodoks.  Fei Dao's mod for them is the probably the best way to go, though I don't remove the clubs with spikes and other one-handed weapons from the Veteran Spearmen and Sergeants.  I like to think since the Rhodoks are the only faction to use the club with spike, it must be some kind of regional weapon of choice.

Damn Rhodoks! It's them, who go for the Lady King. I'm sure of it.  :smile:
Harlaus shall have your heads on his pike someday. So be ready.

Back
Top Bottom